Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor

+5
dolly
ColinS
El_Guapo
Bones
Frog
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

X Factor - Page 6 Empty Re: X Factor

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 2:41 pm

That's a yes from me...
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 2:41 pm

Lily Lily

I Love it cheers
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 2:47 pm

Maybe we shouldn't put this version on TV either X Factor - Page 6 581813
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 3:11 pm

I was thinking internet TV, members only Dunno

Triple X-Factor has been done thinking What could we call it?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 3:13 pm

Sex factor is too obvious thinking
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 3:17 pm

That's been done too....

Think it was Ben Dover who done that one thinking or did he do Triple X Factor?? scratch I'll check when I get home.... Either way it's been done Dunno

Anywho thinking How's about just calling it The X thinking
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 3:24 pm

When you google it you get the X factor and the X files, sounds good to me LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 4:02 pm

The X factor the after show judges dressing room exposed!!!
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 23rd October 2010, 9:55 pm

Paige Richardson: - As usual, good soulful voice. Not sure about the song choice, but did it well. I don’t think he’ll win it although he’ll certainly be around after the show. Oh and I agree with Simon on the way he’s dressed. Come on. Let’s get him in something better Danni, please!

John Adeleye: - Good song but I didn’t really take to the way he sang it. It almost sounded too high & kind of like he was singing through his nose. Not his best by a long shot. I will say, don’t EVER wear your hair like that again, don’t wear those clothes & let the dancers go. Potential bottom three.

Rebecca Ferguson: - Oh the vocals were Amazing!!! Who let Jessica Rabbit into the building?? Shocked My eyes were on stalks and the sound of that voice gave me eargasms!! Simply Stunning!! Thus far my favourite of the night. I’m downloading that tonight!! Lily

Cher Loydd - OH NO YOU DIDN’T!!! Shocked first, don’t EVER mix those 2 songs again!! EVER!!! Mad Secondly, what is with the big production?? scratch However, vocals were good, performance was good, rapping wasn’t that good but I would like for her to use the vocals which got her into the competition. Saying that, she appears to be entertaining & seems to put a bit into what she does. A potential winner here me thinks….. thinking

Matt Cardle: - Shocked Britney?? Seriously?? Shocked That aside, loved the look with the guitar and as I’m used to now, very good vocals. Sang it well & almost made it his own. I think he’ll go far. Another potential winner here me thinks…… thinking

One Direction: - Still, I see the appeal with these. Clearly gonna be marketed to the under 15’s. Could be looking at the new Dunno You know, that boy band which the charts don’t have at the moment. They’ll fill that gap. Alone, they’re nothing. Together we could be looking at a new force arising here. Still think Harry needs to get that shoulder under control, but seems the teenie boppers like em. Lead vocals were good. Semi’s……

Treyc Cohen: - Good Song, Good performance, but I don’t feel the two went together. I don’t see Treyc as a rock chick but it does appear that she could pull it off. Another potential winner here for sure. Looks good, sings good & I’ll look out for her whatever may be with this.

Mary Byrne: - I like her and she can belt out a tune, however, she seems to be limited. I kind of agree with Danni, doesn’t have to be “New songs”, lets just see something a little different. Why’s everyone having a go at Louis L Laughing

Aiden Grimshaw: - Shocked Seriously??? scratch Not so sure this one was a great idea. Song choice was pretty poor & vocals were okay. Better than last week, but for me, it wasn’t really great. Slightly disappointing because I’m so sure he can do better, and he needs to lose the Vanilla Ice look. Might be in the bottom 3 this week, but I don’t think he’ll go….

Belle Amie: - Errrmmmm thinking To be honest, the jury’s still out on these girls. Thought this was their best performance so far, but it’s still not memorable Dunno I can see them in the bottom 3 again this week. They’re not bad singers they just don’t stick in the mind…..

Wagner: - Shocked Nope Gotta go this week. Spice Girls?? I mean, the SPICE GIRLS?? Slam it to the left?? Shocked Dude!!!?? Shocked Entertainment factor isn’t big enough to make up for the amazingly poor vocals. Butlins could have a new act on their hands Agree Gotta be out for sure. I can’t say any more about that Dunno

Katie Waissel: - WTF!!?? Jungle Book!!?? Shocked I’m kinda hating admitting this, but I actually think this was rather good. Good song, good vocals, good performance Dunno what can I say? Dunno I’ve got to be honest. Still don’t think she’s amongst the best but still, well done this week Katie Lily This doesn’t mean that I like you Suspect
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 26th October 2010, 1:12 pm

How the hell wasn't Wagner out again? Bad songs, bad dancing, out of time and out of key all the way through!!! Isn't this supposed to be a singing competition? Couldn't believe that Treyc was in the bottom two, not a great song for her but I thought her previous performances would keep her safe for now Dunno Felt bad for John, don't think he was the worst this week by any stretch but then I couldn't imagine him winning it either, and he totally fucked up the sing off so fair enough I suppose.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 26th October 2010, 2:14 pm

Cher Loydd - OH NO YOU DIDN’T!!! Shocked first, don’t EVER mix those 2 songs again!! EVER!!! Mad Secondly, what is with the big production?? scratch However, vocals were good, performance was good, rapping wasn’t that good but I would like for her to use the vocals which got her into the competition. Saying that, she appears to be entertaining & seems to put a bit into what she does. A potential winner here me thinks…..

LMFAO!!

I was watching X factor with my mate. Thought exactly the same thing lol Bad enough she was ruining No Diggity but to then mix it with Tears for Fears?

My poor mate nearly choked on his jamaican pattie lol
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 26th October 2010, 2:37 pm

Embarassed I kinda liked it Embarassed Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 8th November 2010, 11:57 am

Won't be watching this show anymore. What a Fix Hmph
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 8th November 2010, 12:14 pm

I know, what a total disgrace. How the public can rate Wagner over Treyc I will never know Rolling Eyes

Loved Matt's performance though, chillingly good LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 8th November 2010, 12:33 pm

Matt is amazing. I like him more & more each week. Whereas I'm liking Cher Less & Less with each passing week...... Dunno

Wagner & Mary were the worst 2 and should've been in the bottom 2 IMO.

Katie has now been saved THREE times!!!! Mad Mad Mad How is it that in a singing competition you can be told that you're the better singer yet still go home? scratch
And how is it that Cheryl didn't have to vote??!! scratch It should've gone to deadlock & then we could've seen what the public really thought.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 8th November 2010, 12:41 pm

It was the same with Simon when Diva Fever went out, they should always put that decision in the hands of the public instead of allowing personal favourites through each time.

Over on strictly they're having the same row about Anne Widdicome, do you think we're missing the point of these shows? Maybe they are just a bit of entertainment and we should stop expecting the best acts to do well Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 8th November 2010, 12:50 pm

At least Simon had the Balls to vote. Cheryl just gets on my nerves & I wish she'd just disappear Hmph

But maybe we are missing the point. Maybe they are just for entertainment. Only problem is that I'm not finding X-Factor entertaining anymore. The entertaining part of that kind of show for me is the competitiveness but keeping Wagner in shows the show up to be the Joke it is. Keeping Katie in shows the show up as the joke that it is & admitting that you're sending the better singer homw shows the shows the show up as the utter joke it really is. Hmph IMHO of coures.....
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 8th November 2010, 1:54 pm

Simon didn't vote, the other three voted out Diva fever so he didn't have to and when asked he wouldn't say who he would have sent home.

I know it's all entertainment really and I shouldn't be bothered about the outcome but I guess I just like hearing good music and interesting new singers so I get pissed off when the ones that have no place being there keep their places when others go out. I think it should have been Wagner and either Katie or Mary in the bottom this week. Katie was well out of tune throughout her performance and gave it none of the power that No Doubt did when they sang it.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 10th November 2010, 10:47 am

The judges have shown their true colours again.

Simon will vote whichever way gets him the most money.

Cheryl is a spent force, she just does not have a clue she is only interested in her own career and uses X Factor to promote Cheryl Cole.

Louie Walsh...he is in a world of his own, he must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Danii Minogue what does she know about music!

Dermot O'Leary he is just a producers puppet, he has no control over the judges and he was quick (too quick) to jump in and say Cheryl could not vote and tie the panel vote (I believe because he knew Katie would go).

It is time the dumped the judges, even their comments are worthless and pointless and leave it totally to the public or if they want a sing off let the audience vote anybody but them self obsessed Judges.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 15th November 2010, 9:20 am

Are they taking the piss? Is this all a big joke to the judges? If the public put the same person into the bottom 2 every week then surely it's time you stopped and thought "Maybe the public that pay my wages don't want to be seeing this girl anymore, in fact maybe they never wanted the skank in the show to start with!!"
Can't be bothered with it anymore, that's the end for this years X Factor as far as I'm concerned.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 15th November 2010, 10:06 am

I refuse point blank to watch this FIX of a show again! Hmph Last week was appalling but this week is just taking the blatant piss! Both Wagner & Katie should be long gone by now. Katie has been in the bottom 2 EVERY week except probably 2 weeks in TOTAL!! And they expect us to believe that Aiden, one of the most popular acts on the show, polled less votes than Katie?? scratch Do we all have "Idiot" stamped in bold neon letters across our foreheads???? Shocked I watched this show even though I can't stand that Geordie bint Cheryl Tweedy!! Mad Mad Made time for it when they put through the distinctively average Katie "The Troll" Weasel Mad Mad Even accepted that some piss takers would vote Wagner through until the serious rounds, but now it's beyond a joke. I've got better things to do with my Saturday and Sunday evenings. F**k X-Factor & F**k ITV altogether.

Wankers! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 15th November 2010, 10:30 am

I find it genuinely unbelievable that they can so blatantly ignore the opinion of the voting public time and time again. Have they forgotten who it will be buying the records that the winner produces scratch Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 15th November 2010, 10:35 am

Not just that mate, Have they forgotten all the people spending a ton of cash just to call in & vote? On top of that they employ such blantant double standards that it's sickening.

One thing which is almost certain, Katie will NOT win & if she does then it would've been a waste of time even putting the show on because NOONE will buy her records. In fact, I'd do with her songs the same thing I do with Cheryl Tweedy's songs. Off goes the radio, TV or whatever until the song has finished. Hmph

The winner should be one of 4 acts: One Direction, Rebecca Ferguson, Matt Cardle or Cher Lloyd (Only if she quits with the "Rapping" though)
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 15th November 2010, 10:44 am

It does make me wonder how they think they can do that, isn't public opinion like god to these people. Why would they risk that massive popularity they have by sticking their finger up at the public scratch

I'm sure I'll hear about it via some form of media or other but I certainly wont be tuning in for it. I have to agree on your selection for the top spot but personally I don't think it matters who wins it, if you're good enough to sell then you've won no matter where you finish Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 15th November 2010, 11:25 am

Because they think we're all idiotic Sheeple who will come round eventually. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum