Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor

+5
dolly
ColinS
El_Guapo
Bones
Frog
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

X Factor - Page 5 Empty Re: X Factor

Post by ColinS 13th October 2010, 12:39 pm

When i use my snow shovel this year i will think of her lol

I think she might walk out because she knows she will be voted out of suffer NR's cunning plan. I think her ego would rather her walk out and claim unfair public bullying than be voted out. I also think she is trying to get the public to sympathise with her.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 13th October 2010, 12:49 pm

Let her walk, no big loss in my mind Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 13th October 2010, 1:47 pm

I would call her a Taxi.......she's a Taxi (old joke i know)
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 16th October 2010, 8:57 pm

It's not too bad this week. A decent effort by all so far Lily
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 16th October 2010, 8:59 pm

Errrr.... Maybe I spoke too soon...... Shocked
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 16th October 2010, 11:03 pm

Who the hell is Wagner and where the hell did they find him?! Shocked lol

Tracey really stood out for me tonight. One word. WOW.
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 17th October 2010, 12:55 pm

I don't wanna eat my words here but Katie was pretty good last night Embarassed

Also loving Tracey and Matt particularly. Thought Cher was good but I wish they get rid of the entourage and let her do her thing on her own, the big production sort of robs her of the rawness that made her likeable.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 17th October 2010, 3:40 pm

I still think Katie will be in the bottom 2 probably with Wagner.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 17th October 2010, 5:53 pm

Here we go again. I should apply to be a Judge on this thing LP Laughing

Storm Lee - I’m still not impressed with this dude. Slightly better performance this week, but there’s something about him that I just don’t take to. He’s got energy and is a decent performer but, as someone has already said, he belongs in yesteryear……

Treyc Cohen - Simply fantastic once again. Looks great, sings great, is great. She should get far in this competition. I’m still waiting on the Geordie Bint’s apology…….

Paige Richardson - Brave song, but pulled it off so so well. Started a little slow & low, but pulled it back wonderfully. Much better look than last week as well. He & Treyc are really showing their respective mentors up. Both should’ve been in from the very start….

One Direction - Okay, firstly, that dude, Harry I think, needs to give his shoulder a little rest. I keep thinking he’s about to have a fit! That aside, I can see these guys appealing to girls under the age of 15 but not many else. Zain (The asiany looking dude) is the weakest link for me/ Not a great performance tonight, but they’ll probably go through to next week.

Cher - Well, *Big Sigh* We all know I think this girl has talent, but that talent isn’t rapping. “Hard Knock Life” is nothing new ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxtn6-XQupM ) So no points for originality this time round. In fact, you’ve lost cred from me for doing such a poor version of a song which I really like. Surprised that Louis didn’t know this song existed already though. If she insists on doing this style maybe look to Miss Dynamite’s “Put him out” ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvPLMjWtZbA ) or Missy Elliot or Little Kim. She’s got the swagger to pull those off, but don’t ruin a classic Jay Z tune again…… Ever…… You’ve lost points with many people on that one…. And is getting further & further away from the amazing performance which got you into this show.

John Adeleye - Much better song for him this time round. Delivered well on it & proved that he does actually have quite a bit of talent. Good performance & I felt the emotion in there.

Diva Fever - Again, one man singing & his mate standing on stage. These 2 should just be one. What’s the point in backing singers if one of you is only gonna sing along with them whilst the other one sings the verse? scratch My tip to leave this week. Not cheesy enough for the cheese…..

Rebecca Ferguson - I love this girl! Looked incredible once again, but something was a little off with the performance at times. Voice was a little shaky and I hadn’t heard that from her before. Hopefully she’ll pick it back up next week. Maybe it was the song…… Dunno

Aiden Grimshaw - As much as I like this guy I honestly think his was one of the worst performances on the night. Last week I thought he was a genius, especially with his facial expressions during the song, but this week I’ve found that those expressions are just him…… The one good thing for him is that he admitted that it was a poor performance & I respect that so much. Hopefully we can just call this a blip and move on.

Wagner - As much as I like him & the cheese he sings, I didn’t like last night. Everything seemed a bit off & the accent just made it sound like something you’d hear on Karaoke night down the pub. He’s been a lot of fun, but I think he’s in danger of leaving this week….

Kaite Waissel - This really pains me but, Good performance last night. I still don’t believe that she’s more talented than some of the others she beat to this point. However, I don’t like her & neither do a lot of people. I’m not sure if that was enough to turn everyone else round, but I know for sure it’s not enough to turn me around. Either way, well done, good strong performance but she’ll need to keep building on it…..

Belle Amie - I forgot all about these girls Embarassed I wasn’t impressed with them last week & I wasn’t impressed with them last night. I don’t know if it’s the songs or just them but I don’t buy it. Dancing was off, singing was okay, style was okay. They’re not terrible but they’re not great & most of all, they’re forgettable…..

Mary Byrne - Stunning Stunning Stunning!! This woman can belt out a tune! I love the way she sings, I adore her voice & to top it all off she’s Irish cheers I don’t think she’ll win it, but she should be in it for a bit & we should hear a lot more of her after this show. Just one thing. Please stop crying after each performance…. Please…..

Matt Cardle - I think this guy is solid Gold! Such a good singer & probably one of my favourites. I loved that song he sang, but, I had just listened to it not more than 5 minutes before he sang it which took a lot of the gloss off it for me. Still a great performance & he should go far too.

So, Bottom 3 for me should be Storm Lee, Diva Fever & Wagner based on performances to this point thus far. However, I think that Katie may just be in there again this week and I wouldn’t be utterly surprised if Cher joined her there this week………
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 17th October 2010, 9:01 pm

Well apart from Wagner not going i thought the results were about right tonight.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 9:46 am

I agree. Diva Fever needed to go as did Storm Lee. Bang on the money tonight! I should've put a little bet down on who would be going Mad Laughing Wagner should be on his way next week & then the "Real" competition begins :cunning:
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 9:56 am

Wagner and either of those little groups! I love that Simon had two acts in the bottom last night after losing one last week, I'd like to see both his acts go next week lol

Totally agree with the 2 that went, no reason for either of those to perform again next week.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 12:13 pm

Wagner needs to go i think but look at Jedward and Chico, they were entertainers i suppose but not singers/pop stars and look how long they lasted. I don't really agree with the judges saving acts, most of the time they vote tactically and not for the best singers, it should all be down to the public vote....and while we are at it lets dump the judges and their comments, lets make the competition fair.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 12:27 pm

cancan Go Colin Go!! cancan
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 12:35 pm

I could be a judge on there...i dump Simon and Louie....just me, Cherly and Danni...sod the acts. lol
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 1:18 pm

You got my vote..... As long as I can "Judge" too.... Suspect
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 1:23 pm

Ok NR, we might need some more female judges though....i have heard about you insatiable appetite
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 1:28 pm

That's where the contestants come in Agree
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 2:08 pm

Good idea only girls bands allowed..Great
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 2:11 pm

And a few solo female acts Dunno
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 2:16 pm

I knew I'd have to get involved here at some point Rolling Eyes

Dude, we have girl bands to up the female to male ratio, you let solo acts in and we may not have enough poontang to get through the 12 weeks of filming Rolling Eyes
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 2:25 pm

We must think of when we get nearer the final...3 solo artists = 3 girls
3 girl groups = 12+ girls am i the only one thinking straight.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 2:26 pm

Embarassed Well can we at least allow solo acts to audition & then form Girl bands from them??
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by ColinS 18th October 2010, 2:30 pm

Ok and if we see 3 or 4 girls we like we can make them into a band...great idea......what about the odd Deva Feva band for Munch......no let him fend for himself.
ColinS
ColinS
Citizen of the Pond

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 2:35 pm

Agreed, we'll see solo auditions and mould them into our own little girlie puppets :cunning:
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: