Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking ban good but not good enough?

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Smoking ban good but not good enough? - Page 4 Empty Re: Smoking ban good but not good enough?

Post by Bones 10th March 2010, 11:43 am

There's enough non smokers to take part in no smoking day. I've always been a bit of a rebel anyway Laughing
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Smoking ban good but not good enough? - Page 4 Empty Re: Smoking ban good but not good enough?

Post by Bones 10th March 2010, 12:31 pm

Hmmmmm thinking interesting information there. If I ever want to quit that site might come in handy.........
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th March 2010, 1:02 pm

Not excuses, just being real. No person will have the will power to quit anything unless it's something they want to give up. No point in doing it for anyone else other than yourself, no point in doing it unless it's something you want to do, otherwise failure is almost certain........ I don't like to fail at anything I do Peck

And yeah, I'm like a big kid. Tell me not to do something & it's exactly what I'll want to do lol! "Rebel without a Clue" as my mother says NR Laughing
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th March 2010, 3:49 pm

I'm doing it, just because I can and it pisses of those who can't Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th March 2010, 4:03 pm

scratch Doing what? The no smoking day or Smoking on No Smoking day? scratch
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th March 2010, 4:08 pm

Not smoking on non smoking day, I've cut down to about 2 or 3 a day anyway as I don't really have time to keep going outside. so to go a day without aint so bad, I'll have one when I finish work tonight cause that'll be after midnight but in the meantime I'm having great fun reminding the smokers that it's no smoking day!! Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th March 2010, 4:11 pm

Ah, okay, Gotcha! I was reminded of that this morning............... Just as I was going for my first ciggie break Laughing Laughing
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th March 2010, 4:20 pm

Laughing Sorry dude, I wont try and get all smug with you, I didn't find it easy cutting down so much but I literally didn't have a choice in it. I'm happy about it now though Very Happy
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 11th March 2010, 11:33 am

As a now non-smoker you will absorb much more caffeine from tea and coffee. Try drinking less, or diluting caffienated drinks. Should help with your sleeping habits Very Happy
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 9:28 am

Now they want to Ban Smoking in your own damn car!!!! Mad Mad Mad

This is so damn unfair!!!! Crying or Very sad
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 11:25 am

Shocked Shocked Are you serious???
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 1:06 pm

It's a world gone mad I tell ya! But then I did hear of a woman who got done for eating an apple whilst driving.... Shocked

But for me, I don't even have kids!! I would never smoke around my own children even if I did have them. To be honest I would probably quit smoking altogether if I had children. I can understand the not smoking around kids thing, but to say that you can't smoke in your car is insane! They're also gonna start saying you can't smoke in you own bloody house soon. Do these people not realise that making it illegal will just make it more attractive to children? Cannbis isn't legal, but LOADS of people smoke it. Same with Coke, Heroin & every other illegal drug! Damn Health kick asreholes are starting to really piss me off!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 2:40 pm

Yeah, they are. But who do you think the walls will close in on next...... Laughing Chin Chin Wink

As I've maintained all along, when it comes to children I'm all for it, but the slimey gits are just using the kids as an excuse. If it was really about the heatlh & saftey of children then kids wouldn't be allowed in cars, Period. They wouldn't be allowed to walk down a road that cars use, no electricity in the house, no salt in food, sweets would be non exsistent.... the list goes on & on........
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 2:47 pm

There's an upside to pollution from traffic?? scratch

As I've said, if it's just about the effects of passive smoking on kids then fine, as I wouldn't smoke in front of kids & wouldn't want anyone smoking around my kids, but it's not just about that. That excuse is just a smoke screen.........
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 2:57 pm

As Yellow just said, a vehicle is a luxury. People had freedom before cars. A push bike gives you the same freedom & has the added bonus of keeping you heatlhy. A car just goes a long way to making you fat & lazy, is a leathal weapon & gives off poisonous gas. But that's alright as long as you can get where you want to go..... Laughing Lily
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 3:08 pm

They're an essential part of life now but if it was all about protecting childrren & looking after the health of everyone motor vehicles would've long been dragged into the 21st century. A five minute walk in London means you inhale more poision than you would from passive smoking........

But as they're so useful & cheaper this way it's all alright..........

Like I said, this health & saftey of children thing is just a smoke screen. Many more people smoked around their children 40, 50 years ago & those children are doing just fine..... thinking
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th March 2010, 3:28 pm

Air pollutants from transport include nitrogen oxides, particles, carbon monoxide and hydrocarbons. All have a damaging impact on the health of people, animals and vegetation locally. Air quality in the UK is slowly improving, but many areas still fail to meet the health based national air quality objectives and European limit values – particularly for particles and nitrogen dioxide. In town centres and alongside busy roads, vehicles are responsible for most local pollution. Vehicles tend to emit more pollution during the first few miles of journey when their engines are warming up. Although new technology and cleaner fuel formulations will continue to cut emissions of pollutants, the increasing number of vehicles on the road and miles driven is eroding these benefits.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum