Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you look like for real......this is me!!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you look like for real......this is me!!

Post by jezebel 15th December 2010, 10:53 am

Nannyjoan wrote:
Frog wrote:See you soon Dude What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 804758

It was me, just wondering if NJ is lookin to be the new piggy in my life Laughing

I'm up for it if you are Frog ... but I'm an expensive date !! None of your Lambrini for me hun ... Bolly is the only way to go ... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 930334

Bolly huh!!... thinking .......can I wear a twinkly dress with matching twinkly under trouser thingys....and sing in a high pitched voice!!.......... cheers ..yeaahhhh!!....... Yahoo ...fancy some Bolly NR!!..... Yahoo
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you look like for real......this is me!!

Post by Frog 15th December 2010, 4:10 pm

I was thinking of shoving some white wine into a soda stream to fizz it up Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 15th December 2010, 4:12 pm

Shocked um....ok!!........fizz wot up dude!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 581813
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 15th December 2010, 4:13 pm

The white wine scratch
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 15th December 2010, 4:21 pm

lol ...ok.....um.......you do that then!!...and don't forget to take your pills!!....... lol
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 15th December 2010, 4:22 pm

How did you know about the pills Suspect I was gunna slip that in her drink Agree
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Nannyjoan 15th December 2010, 5:33 pm

Frog wrote:How did you know about the pills Suspect I was gunna slip that in her drink What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 608892

...slip wot into me Bolly "fizzed-up" wine ?? Suspect
Nannyjoan
Nannyjoan
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 16th December 2010, 5:19 am

jezebel wrote:
munchkin wrote:this is really simple..........i look like a clean shaven way winstone.....except younger in a geeky drunkard type stylee. Very Happy

LP do you mean ray winstone dude!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 581813 ...picture please!!....... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 4 5147

im on facebook, nannyjoan knows what i look like.......yeah ray winstone thats it.......way winstone is his uglier brother...........and not forgetting,i look like him a little bit but when wen he was younger and in a drunken type stylee...........anyways this is a bit one sided innit...........when do i get to see you with yer baps out ?????? bh
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 16th December 2010, 1:38 pm

Shocked baps baps baps!!.........that's all you guys wanna see innit!!.......... Hmph ................. Jiggle Juggles ..........then that' exactly wot you're gonna get!!................ Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo ...you are such spoilt brats you guys!!.......... Stoned flirt Pole Dance
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum