Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you look like for real......this is me!!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you look like for real......this is me!!

Post by Bones 14th December 2010, 3:13 pm

Well I'm not gonna be in that kinda film Hmph
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you look like for real......this is me!!

Post by Nannyjoan 14th December 2010, 3:14 pm

OK chaps ... wot 'bout me then .... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 16364 ..... tis obvious who I'm going to be compared to, but I am more gawjus and glamorous and well dammit, far better looking ....

[img]What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 Miss_p10[/img]
Nannyjoan
Nannyjoan
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 3:17 pm

Suspect ok...I might bare some bits!!........... Hmph ...if you do!!............. Hmph .....and Lily!!.......... Suspect .....and I might make tiny bits of contact here and there!!.............. Hmph ...satisfied??!!............ Suspect

NJ!!.......... Shocked ....I think you're ....um...........stunning!!........ Shocked ....if I squint!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 581813
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Nannyjoan 14th December 2010, 3:29 pm

jezebel wrote: NJ!!.......... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 1285 ....I think you're ....um...........stunning!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 1285 ....if I squint!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 581813

You see, that's always been my problem ... the green eyed monster ... yes, just admit it Jez ... you're J.E.A.L.O.U.S. !!

I am the most modest of people, but people gasp as I walk past - they just cannot believe it/me ... !! The burdens us gawjus people have to bear
.... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 304223 .... I struggle on bravely of course .... !! What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 717842
Nannyjoan
Nannyjoan
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 3:33 pm

lol ...ok..I admit I am somewot anxious that your beauty exceeds mine!!...... LP ......but only because your tails curlier than mine dudette!!........ Hmph ...........ok.....and I'd die for a snout like that....but hey ho!!.............. What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 581813 .......

lol
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Nannyjoan 14th December 2010, 3:36 pm

jezebel wrote: What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 682672 ...ok..I admit I am somewot anxious that your beauty exceeds mine!!...... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 5189 ......but only because your tails curlier than mine dudette!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 95867 ...........ok.....and I'd die for a snout like that....but hey ho!!.............. What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 581813 .......

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 682672

I'm beginning to think you're as mad as me hun !! What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 191852

Correction .... you ARE as mad as me !!
What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 404862
Nannyjoan
Nannyjoan
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th December 2010, 3:38 pm

Bones, this is going to sound really funny but are you black?? Shocked

Last edited by Frog on 14th December 2010, 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 3:39 pm

:cunning: excellent!!.....we need more mad people!!.....welcome aboard mad piggy dudette!!........... Group Hug ....methinks we gonna have some fun!!......... Stoned .... Chin Chin
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th December 2010, 3:45 pm

I sort of imagined you like that anyway Jez but I had an image much like this one for the Doctor:

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_3LFAiATnQftnDJdoAjrmp2oM8_PyW9NIMkyakWWxP0LlJcEj
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 3:48 pm

Frog wrote:Bones, this is going to sound really funny but are you black?? Shocked

cheers NR .....well he is our dark lord Lily!!...Twisted Evil

Well I will show you me for real very soon now Lil........... LP .....but I have to do it from home...so we have to all be online..... Twisted Evil Yahoo

jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 14th December 2010, 3:49 pm

Frog wrote:Bones, this is going to sound really funny but are you black?? Shocked

Shocked Shocked lol lol lol lol What on earth would give you that idea??? LP
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 14th December 2010, 3:50 pm

jezebel wrote: cheers NR .....well he is our dark lord Lily!!...Twisted Evil

Well I will show you me for real very soon now Lil........... LP .....but I have to do it from home...so we have to all be online..... Twisted Evil Yahoo

What time Drool
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 3:53 pm

Bones wrote:

Shocked Shocked lol lol lol lol What on earth would give you that idea??? LP

lol lol .......I can't think what made him think that!!.... LP
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 3:55 pm

Bones wrote:
jezebel wrote: cheers NR .....well he is our dark lord Lily!!...Twisted Evil

What time Drool

dunno exactly!!....will you be around the weekend!!..... Twisted Evil Yahoo
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th December 2010, 3:57 pm

Sorry guys I'm finding this really funny lol I've known you for ages and I always just assumed you looked a bit like me lol
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 4:01 pm

lol lol ...how funny!!.........well now we know wot we all look like....we got ourselves an elite team methinks!!..... cheers Yahoo ......we is the good looking people!!......... Yahoo ...not forgetting our lovely piglet lady....NJ!!............. cheers .....
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Nannyjoan 14th December 2010, 4:02 pm

Frog wrote:Sorry guys I'm finding this really funny What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 682672 I've known you for ages and I always just assumed you looked a bit like me What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 682672

Frog ... now, I'm not really sure how to put this hun ... but let's just shoot straight from the hip ..... have you actually looked in the mirror lately?

What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 930334
Nannyjoan
Nannyjoan
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th December 2010, 4:06 pm

I gotta say NJ, I'm pretty sure you lifted that photo out of personal album. Does miss Piggy wanna play with the frog Wink perv
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 4:08 pm

Shocked ....but I thought that woz you Lily.....in that photo NJ showed us....ok.......you on a bad day!......... lol .......
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 14th December 2010, 4:14 pm

Back soon dude & Dudettes Waving
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th December 2010, 4:15 pm

See you soon Dude Waving

It was me, just wondering if NJ is lookin to be the new piggy in my life Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 14th December 2010, 4:20 pm

bye everyone.....methinks yes Lily!!...... Wink .....cya'll later....bye NJ!!........... Peck
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 14th December 2010, 6:55 pm

this is really simple..........i look like a clean shaven way winstone.....except younger in a geeky drunkard type stylee. Very Happy
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Nannyjoan 14th December 2010, 10:06 pm

Frog wrote:See you soon Dude What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 804758

It was me, just wondering if NJ is lookin to be the new piggy in my life Laughing

I'm up for it if you are Frog ... but I'm an expensive date !! None of your Lambrini for me hun ... Bolly is the only way to go ... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 930334
Nannyjoan
Nannyjoan
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 15th December 2010, 10:48 am

munchkin wrote:this is really simple..........i look like a clean shaven way winstone.....except younger in a geeky drunkard type stylee. Very Happy

LP do you mean ray winstone dude!!........ What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 581813 ...picture please!!....... What do you look like for real......this is me!! - Page 3 5147
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum