Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you're on your own today.......

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you're on your own today.......

Post by jezebel 16th December 2010, 5:37 pm

Shocked No...it's horns!!......it woz a boy cow!!...... Hmph ......those bits were too chewy so I spat em out!!.......... Hmph ..monst a few other things!!.... If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813 ........ Shocked ...least I think it woz a cow!!....... thinking ...
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 Empty Re: If you're on your own today.......

Post by jezebel 21st December 2010, 2:19 pm

Blizzard If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 645692 ..........
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 6th January 2011, 1:45 pm

If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 645692 If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 821117
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 7th January 2011, 4:01 pm

If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 5147
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 7th January 2011, 5:39 pm

Duuuuuuuuuuude, sorry about the absence, not been near the pooter these last two days. Where exactly has Jez run off to now! Rolling Eyes
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 7th January 2011, 5:46 pm

I'm wondering the same Dunno
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th January 2011, 9:31 am

Not been on since Christmas Eve!! She must have had one hell of a good time Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th January 2011, 10:04 am

Shocked Shocked Without us!!??? Suspect Is that even possible?? Suspect
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th January 2011, 12:19 pm

No I guess not, maybe Munchkin has her prisoner again scratch Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th January 2011, 12:32 pm

Hmmmmm thinking I think you may be onto something there..... Haven't seen much of the Munchmeister either...... Suspect
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th January 2011, 12:40 pm

Well that's the mystery solved then, we need to hunt down and kill the Munchyman and free princess Jez If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 144416 I'll be Mario and you can be Luigi Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th January 2011, 12:48 pm

Oh Sad I wanna be Yoshi!!!!
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th January 2011, 12:56 pm

Oh that's alright then cause I've always preferred Luigi anyway If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 144416
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th January 2011, 1:26 pm

dancin dancin dancin

Now, we need to find a drain pipe thinking
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th January 2011, 1:28 pm

I got some mushrooms Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th January 2011, 1:37 pm

Mushrooms. those'll make us bigger cheers

But won't that make it more difficult to find them??? scratch
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th January 2011, 1:57 pm

Surely we'll have bigger eyes to Wink Well if they're no help then All I've got left is this old yellow star but that can't do anything usefull surely Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 11th January 2011, 3:05 pm

You are my heroes............ cheers ....freeing me from munchme......... Yahoo Peck ...even tho we woz right in the middle of a good ......mashin!!............... Suspect .....I made that word up!!...... If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 11th January 2011, 3:08 pm

Well, we do try for our princess. The Yellow star & Mushroom came in handy, though I can't believe we managed to leave the Flower Power behind. Would've made freeing you a lot eaiser.

And next time you're being "rescued" requesting to finish your current activity is not the done thing Suspect
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 11th January 2011, 3:12 pm

Embarassed well I just thought you coulda let us go for five more minutes............ Embarassed ..even tho I was hating every second of it of course..... If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813 ......I think we mighta got away with it if you hadn't had the blinkin mushroom!!........ Hmph ............. Shocked ....did I say that out loud!!.......... Shocked ......I am so grateful for my a-hem....rescue... If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813 ............ Worship Worship Worship
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 11th January 2011, 3:28 pm

Shocked Shocked Oh, well excuse us. Next time we'll just ask the entire Mighty Meat Lethal Lunchbox Munchkin Tribe if they don't mind taking a break in the chasing, arrow shooting & poison dart spitting whilst we wait for you to finish whatever it is you're doing with their leader Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 11th January 2011, 3:40 pm

Suspect ...I only asked for five more minutes!!.......... Suspect ...it woz.....the....a-hem..crucial moment!!.............. If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813 ...I know...yes...it woz wrong of me to ask!!........ Worship Worship ...you know I appreciated your valiant hero efforts in the face of many arrow shooting & poison dart spitting munchers!!.......... If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813 .....

Suspect If you're on your own today....... - Page 3 581813
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 11th January 2011, 3:48 pm

Do you have any idea what that tribe can do to a Frog in green overalls & a bony dragon in 5 minutes??? Shocked You do know that they take the song "Puff The Magic Dragon" quite literally right? They had a bloody 10 foot sheet of Rizla & we're all screaming Puff Puff Give! Puff Puff Give!!! Mad Five minutes & we would've been smoking!!!! And not in the good way!!!

But we're just glad we got you outta there.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 11th January 2011, 3:54 pm

Shocked my god!!.... Shocked ..you mean they woulda smoked you!!............. Shocked ....hang on!!............ Suspect ...why woz Lily wearing Green overalls.....he's already green!!............. thinking ....and why are you a dragon...you don't have a tail!!........ Suspect ..........kay......wot you on!!......... Suspect ...........that woz no poison they woz spitting at you woz it!!............... Shocked
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 11th January 2011, 4:08 pm

Thud You haven't got a clue who Luigi or Yoshi is do you?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next