Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rooney Love Affair is OVER!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Rooney Love Affair is OVER! Empty The Rooney Love Affair is OVER!

Post by El_Guapo 18th October 2010, 2:11 pm

WAYNE Rooney has told Man United he wants to quit after a bust-up with Sir Alex Ferguson.

Roo has refused to sign a new contract and looks set to leave in January - with a possible transfer to Real Madrid.

The dejected England star - who has 18 months left to run on his current deal - has been left out in the cold at Manchester United since rowing with Fergie over his sordid hooker romps.

Being dumped on the bench for Saturday's 2-2 draw with West Brom was the final straw for the troubled 24-year-old star.

Tension has been growing between Rooney and Sir Alex since the striker was pictured smoking and urinating against a wall on a night out in August.

But it was the revelations that Roo romped with hookers Jennifer Thompson and Helen Wood that really made the hardline United boss erupt in fury.

Roo paid the vice girls £1,200 for a threesome in Manchester's luxury Lowry Hotel while his wife Coleen, 24, was pregnant.

Rooney's form has dipped alarmingly since the revelations last month and he has failed to score a goal for United.

Then last week his relationship with Sir Alex deteriorated to an all-time low after he contradicted the Scot's claim that he has had an ankle injury.

A United source said yesterday: "His relationship with Sir Alex is at breaking point.

"No one at United challenges the manager's authority.

"There's only going to be one winner in that contest - just ask David Beckham.

"Rooney may be the darling of Old Trafford but Ferguson is THE man and has the track record to prove it.

"It's been a nightmare start to the season for Wayne - and he wants to make a clean break.

"Any of Europe's top clubs would be interested in him."

United officials last night desperately tried to play down talk of a transfer and insisted: "To suggest Wayne Rooney will be sold in January is nonsense."

But Real Madrid have already put themselves in pole position.

They were interested in an £80million deal earlier in the year which would have teamed Roo up with his former United team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Real's Director General Jorge Valdano said last night: "Our problem is who to get rid of if Wayne Rooney comes here."

Hahahaha!! Brilliant news! The United era is well and truly over!! Long live Chelsea! Long Live the new Premiership Kings!
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

The Rooney Love Affair is OVER! Empty Re: The Rooney Love Affair is OVER!

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 2:17 pm

Rooney thinking I know that name.......

Water Polo? The Rooney Love Affair is OVER! 144416
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 18th October 2010, 2:28 pm

Not sure if Real Madrid are being wise signing him though tbh...

Bit of an overrated prima donna IMO.
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 2:34 pm

There aren't many that aren't Dunno

How old was Becks when he did the same thing?
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 2:37 pm

If they wanna give him £150,000 a week on his current form then I say let him go. Also United get a minimum £25mill plus Karim Benzema. Sounds a good deal to me Dunno Rooney is a good player, but lately he's been a bit weak & has proven that he's not as great as many thought he was. Scoring 30odd goals a season should be childsplay as the main striker for a team like United. You're gonna have a good 50 - 70 games a season to do that (38 in the league, plus champs leauge & cups) and image is important.

Simply, no one is bigger than the club & if Rooney can't tow the party line then he's gotta go. Maybe it would be good for both him & the club.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 18th October 2010, 2:58 pm

I think Becks made sense regardless of current form. I'm sure I remember reading that he made Real back the money they invested in the transfer fee within 3 months through shirt sales alone! Would Ronney have the same merchandise impact? Hmmmm not sure tbh.

Personally I think the rot began to set in at Man U when Ronaldo was allowed to leave. IMO the fact Rooney isn't scoring is testament to just how much service Ronaldo gave him.

Totally agree that no player is bigger than the club. Just makes me very happy to see Fergie in a tight spot for a change lol

El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 18th October 2010, 3:00 pm

I only mention Becks because they're very similar stories. Loyal to Man U for years then suddenly he's out, I wondered if there was a limit to the number of years you could stomach playing for Man U Laughing
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 3:09 pm

Actually, Rooney scored more goals since Ronaldo left........

Whilst playing with Ronaldo, Rooney struggled to break the 20 goal a season mark. Once Ronaldo was gone Rooney hit 30odd goals.........

This isn't the first time this has happened to United though. It tends to be at that kind of transition period that things go a little wrong. Giggsy & Scholes are on there way out really and their replacements don't seem up to the task in the same way. Van Der Sar will be on his way in a season or so as well.

Rooney is just realising that there's a big responsibility on his shoulders both on the pitch & off it and he's seems to be cracking under the pressure. He thought he was untochable & is finding out that he's very much touchable. Anyway, throwing your toys out of the pram because you're playing badly is the type of player that I wouldn't want at my club.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 18th October 2010, 3:57 pm

Never realised he scored more goals post Ronaldo. Hmmm that does change things I guess.

You're right that he's a spoilt brat but where are the goals for Man U going to come from now?

Also, to what extent is Fergie responsible for Rooney being a spoilt brat. It was Fergie that marketed him as the best striker in Europe. Can we really blame Rooney for believing his managers hype?

El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th October 2010, 4:11 pm

Goals for united have traditionally come from the team rather than just one man, but Berbatov has stepped up to the plate a bit more this season. I can see him hitting at least 20 goals this season.
Then there's Chicharito (The Little Pea). Little Hernandez looks pretty good. I think given a bit of time & some overtime in the gym he'll be a devastating little striker. I'd say 15 for him at least.
And whatever you say about Michael Owen he's a deadly striker when given the opportunity. With a run in the team I could see him bagging around 15-20 as well.
On top of that, the midfield has never been shy about chipping in a goal here & there. I think they'll do well without Rooney because realistically there has only been one season where he's broken the 20 goal barrier & that was last season.....

Yes, I'd agree that Fergie holds some responsibility for Rooney being as spoilt as he is, but SAF has always been like that with his players. Giggs was billed as the best thing since sliced bread, Ferdinand as the best defender in the world, Scholes as the best midfielder in Europe, Evra as the best left back in the world and on & on it goes. They have consistently performed & even when things have been going bad for them they have always worked hard to get back to form without throwing hissy fits.....
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 18th October 2010, 5:11 pm

Giggsy is a legend IMHO cheers If ever there was a good ambassador for the sport Giggsy is it!

How do you think the Spanish will take to Rooney? I think over here his arrogance is sometimes forgiven in the sense that people say it's part of his game etc etc.

I can't see the Spanish taking any of his crap tho....lol

Coleen better be worried too. Spanish chicas are muy caliente!
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 19th October 2010, 5:54 am

hes deffo gone off the boil but hes still only young and if he gets his head down and returns to form he is world class,could be a good deal for real m...........hes still a twat tho.....more money than sense.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 19th October 2010, 12:55 pm

I think Rooney doesn't really appreciate just how much protection Fergie has given him over the years. RM aren't going to put up with his attitude and the manager isn't going to give him reassuring cuddles when he doesn't perform.

I think at this point in his career Rooney may well have made a very big mistake leaving Fergie tbh
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 19th October 2010, 1:38 pm

Hmmm

Ancelotti has just thrown himself into the mix...

Rooney at Chelsea? Not sure I'm keen on that idea tbh. thinking

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3186051/Carlo-Ancelotti-opens-door-to-Wayne-Rooney-transfer-stunner.html
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th October 2010, 2:11 pm

You know, I think it's a case of throwing his toys out the pram. He was in line to get a mega contract & after a poor world cup he's no longer in line to get that. He reminds me of Adeybayor. One great season & all of a sudden he thinks he's a God Rolling Eyes We got by without Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Andy Cole & Dwight Yorke all of whom were much more prolific goalscorers. If he wants to go then I say let him. As you said El, no other club & manger would put up with his crap & give him the protection he's enjoyed so far....

Oh, and chelsea won't think he's worth £150k - £200k a week either..... Only Manchester Shitty..... Embarassed City, are that silly Laughing
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 19th October 2010, 2:34 pm

I think this is just Ancelotti seizing a chance to give the pot a little stir tbh lol I can't see where Rooney would fit into the team. Anelka and Drogba are 1st team if they're fit end of story.

This is turning into a great season for Chelsea. With Liverpool and Man U having probs and seeing their form dip the only title contenders I can are Man City.

I think Rooney would be perfect for Man City. At the moment they have too many egos as it is. Maybe Rooney is just what they need to tip them voer the edge? lol
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th October 2010, 2:37 pm

But Anelka & Drogba are both the wrong side of 30......... Dunno

But I'd agree. I don't think Chelsea are really all that interested, unless he's on a free.

Rooney at City?? Laughing Tevez would do his nut! lol
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 19th October 2010, 2:42 pm

I think the Drog and Anelka have another good season in them. We're flying high at the moment so I don't see any sense in fixing what ain't broke. Rooney is a talent, sure, but he comes with a headache lol

I agree about Tevez lol I'd love to have heard what he had to say this morning over breakfast when he read about Rooney saying how much he loved playing with him! lmao!

El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 19th October 2010, 3:03 pm

munchkin i dont know about rooney getting his head down...i think there has been a bit to much of heads going down for that boy....go to chelsea...not on your life we dont want the nasty little pigmy,anyway he's to ugly to play for chelsea...we have standards of bad behaviour to uphold...i hope he disappears abroad or preferably down the same boozer as gasgoine...he is a disgrace...play with tevez???i dont think tevez would be up for that...he'd be scared of catching something nasty...after the disrespect he's shown fergie and his rubbish form of late i dont think the managers are going to be queing up for him....not that i don't like him mind....lol
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th October 2010, 3:06 pm

Well, fergie has admitted it now: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9104392.stm

Seems he's off. I do agree with Chelseaz. I can't see many managers lining up to get him, especially not on the wages he's after. Ah well Dunno See ya later Roo Waving
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 20th October 2010, 8:59 am

another day starts with roo of the zoo looking an idiot....i see the wonderful morinihoha has stepped into the parlour now...now thats one man who could handle the little upstart lol....still rumours of chelsea...there would be a riot and i cant see brommie paying out the sort of money he's demanding...looks like man city arent on the cards....fergies not having it.makes me laugh to see fergie going all coy and diplomatic...not really a fergie trait ...anyway i'm enjoying it is better than eastenders thats for sure. Jumping
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 20th October 2010, 11:28 am

Nothing's wrong with his ankle.....

Wonder why he had to be carried off the training pitch.... thinking

Have fun in Spain Wayne Waving
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 21st October 2010, 11:36 pm

i mean ladies quite honestly if you met him in life would you want it....the man cant even speak scouse properly let alone english.......send him to a foreign club.....hes got another excuse to understand fakk all.yuuuuuukkkkk drop off and die you ginger tw*t......uuuuhhhh coleen ....how could you???????...sorry no amount of money could......i feel sick!!!!!......barf.....lol.
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 22nd October 2010, 1:39 pm

Wayne Rooney signs new five year contract with Manchester United Shocked

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11667_6460944,00.html
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 22nd October 2010, 10:17 pm

well what a suprise!!!! nobody else wanted you then roo....lol
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next