Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor

+5
dolly
ColinS
El_Guapo
Bones
Frog
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

X Factor - Page 2 Empty Re: X Factor

Post by Bones 21st September 2010, 9:31 am

lol lol Bun & Cheese were a trio of Black Girls who "auditioned" last week or maybe the week before. It was without doubt one of the worst auditions I have ever seen but bloody funny mainly because they thought they were Really Really Good lol lol lol lmao lmao
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 21st September 2010, 9:39 am

Oh the screamers lol they were pretty harsh weren't they, I thought they were going to be ok, they looked the part but then that banshee wail came out and I just couldn't believe what I was hearing rofl
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 21st September 2010, 9:46 am

No No No, not them my friend. Bun & Cheese didn't know the words to the song they were singing!!!! lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao Had they screamed or even just moved to make some kind of audiable oral sound like a grunt then it would've made sense. But they didn't even know the frikking words then wondered why they didn't get through! lmao lmao lmao lmao lol lol lol lol lol
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 21st September 2010, 9:49 am

Hang on, this feels like a youtube moment Agree
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 21st September 2010, 9:53 am

Shocked That is literally the most embarrassed I have ever felt watching a youtube clip Shocked They deserve mockery, that was just stupid lol The very least you need to do at a singing audition is know the song isn't it? rofl
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 21st September 2010, 9:56 am

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol Shit, I nearly wet myself laughing when I watched them. I know it's not nice to laugh at people's misfortune but this was all their own making lol lol They didn't even practise whilst they were waiting in line. Not even when they were waiting backstage. They got on stage & tried to sort themselves out at that point without knowing the pissing words lol lol lol lol lol lol lol That's comedy Platinum my friend! You gotta love this show when people like this exsist lol lol lol lmao lmao
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 21st September 2010, 10:00 am

My morals are falling apart here, I just watched the clip were that girl punches her mate in the face lol, oh that is priceless lol
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 21st September 2010, 10:12 am

lol lol lol lol lol Oh Shit! I almost forgot about that one!!!! lol lol lol lol lol
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 21st September 2010, 10:30 am

She did need a punch in the face, to be fair, neither of them were ever going to set the world alight but that skank could have tried to be polite about it lol
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 21st September 2010, 10:39 am

Well, yeah she needed a punch, but punching your mate on TV is sure to put a strain on the friendship lol lol lmao lmao
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 21st September 2010, 10:51 am

It was the bit at the end when Simon was talking to the runner and he says "can you tell them from me that it's 4 no's" lol rofl
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 27th September 2010, 9:09 am

OH Shocked MY Shocked GOD Shocked

I think we've found this years winner..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 27th September 2010, 11:22 am

NR_TOAB wrote:OH Shocked MY Shocked GOD Shocked

I think we've found this years winner..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 27th September 2010, 11:25 am

Damn you you tube!! Follow the link Rolling Eyes
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 27th September 2010, 2:43 pm

Cher's audition was amazing but the follow up? Best not to mention that....lol
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 27th September 2010, 8:37 pm

I thought the follow up was pretty good. She's obviously a novice but I like that she put her own spin on it. Admittedly not very well, but her own spin all the same. I think with a bit of coaching she could be great. She's only a baby really so there is plenty of time to develop the raw talent which is there.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 27th September 2010, 9:37 pm

I agree, I think she could be really interesting to watch. If she's still on the scene after the show.................
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 5th October 2010, 10:06 am

Hold the Phone Shocked

What the F*%k is Cheryl on?? Shocked How on EARTH can she justify putting those 2 thorugh after such shambolic performances? What's the point in selecting people to go to the judges house if you're not required to perform well to get to the next stage?? Cher was amazing in her first audition, not too bad in her second audition, but her performance at Cheryl's place was shockingly poor. Fair enough, she had a sore throat but opportunities have been dashed for less. I worry that she's not gonna be able to cope, especially if reports are true that they've hired a counsellor for her. And as for that other chick, Katie, what on EARTH!!!! Shocked The mind boggles Mental She forgot the words not on just one occasion, oh no no no no! On TWO separate occasions!!!! Shocked How on EARTH do you justify putting HER through?? I mean, Cher’s first 2 auditions help to justify her inclusion, but how do you justify this travesty of justice? And what was the point in having Will.I.Am on hand if she wasn't gonna listen to a word he said. Cheryl needs to go. And would they PLEASE stop calling her Cheryl Cole!!! Mad She's Cheryl TWEEDY!!! Call her by her name or make her PAY Ashley 25% of earnings for LIFE to continue using his name Mad Mad Mad If you haven't guessed I'm starting to dislike this talentless useless idiotic bag of bones Hmph

Anyway, on to Danni's selection Rolling Eyes God, could things get any worse. Is this a talent show or a "I feel sorry for you" show?? scratch I personally think she's selected the worst 3 from her lot. Has she lost the plot completely? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PICK PEOPLE WITH TALENT!!!!! YOU AUSSIE Z LIST MUPPET Mad Mad Do her & Cheryl own a working brain cell between them?? Can they actually hear or do they just pick people they like the look of? Throw these 2 useless hags off the show & get some judges in who know what talent is. Between them they've made ONE good decision Rolling Eyes

Louis I felt really sorry for because he didn't really have much to choose from. I think he did the best he could with what was available & wouldn't argue too much with his selection because it was a poor pot to pick from. None of them will win, but they might make it interesting.

Simon once again showed that he's probably got a few brain cells up there. His pick was totally spot on & boy was it a tough call. The groups look very good this year. Fair enough, we all knew the X-Factor created groups were more than likely gonna go through, but in all honesty they were very good & out shone the rest with less time.

All in all though it's a pretty piss poor line up with little of the talent from the audition stages actually holding it together & making it through to the Finals.
Simon, Keep up the decent work.
Louis, I feel for you dude. You've got hard work ahead.
Danni, Go do Australian X-Factor! They don't even want your 4th rate opinion Hmph
Cheryl, Go back to Newcastle you Bony Geordie Muppet baby!!! Mad Mad You give Bones a bad name man Mad Hmph
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 5th October 2010, 10:59 am

I haven't seen it yet but I'll watch it today and report back.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 5th October 2010, 4:33 pm

Excellent! I wanna know what you think about it.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 6th October 2010, 10:47 am

Okay, Whilst I too am very angry with Cheryl TWEEDY! ( Mad ) and now see her as little more than a small talent ex wife of a really good footballer, death threats are going a little bit far! Shocked What has this country come to???
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Guapo 6th October 2010, 12:14 pm

News just in is that Gamu is set to be deported. Maybe Simon Cowell & Cheryl knew something the rest of us didn't?

thinking
El_Guapo
El_Guapo
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 6th October 2010, 12:23 pm

Apparently so. It was reported that X-Factor bosses were concerned about her resident status and maybe the producers told Cheryl not to select her Dunno Now it seems she'll be deported because her mother claimed benefits that she wasn't entitled to. I do wonder why this wasn't picked up by the people who decide on benefits at the application stage thinking Can't be that hard to check an N.I number or Visa with the required bodies...... Or can it? thinking
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum