Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

National Service......

+4
Frog
munchkin
sabbi
Bones
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

National Service...... - Page 2 Empty Re: National Service......

Post by EarthsAngel 19th October 2010, 6:09 pm

chelseaz wrote:all young men need discipline....i have no problem in putting on a hot uniform and giving them some.....any takers ????? Jizz

lol lol lol lol lol lol Chelz lol
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthsAngel 19th October 2010, 6:13 pm

I remember watching a programme a few years ago called 'Lads Army' they were put into scratchy uniforms from the 2nd world war, they were yelled at, they had to sleep in awful looking beds about ten to a room. They were all such chavs when they first went in, but they came out a lot better behaved. They were in tears.......all those tough feral chavs. Maybe that's the way to go?
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 19th October 2010, 7:02 pm

chelseaz wrote:all young men need discipline....i have no problem in putting on a hot uniform and giving them some.....any takers ????? Jizz

jeeezus is that a trick question......consider yourself taked. Very Happy
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthsAngel 19th October 2010, 7:07 pm

munchkin wrote:

jeeezus is that a trick question......consider yourself taked. Very Happy

LOL Munch
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 19th October 2010, 7:34 pm

hey EarthsAngel.....i know this is off topic....i cant start a thread to ask you.....i did ask on another thread but it dissappeared....where about in SA are you from....you live there now or come from there and live somewhere else....sorry its just me being nosey....i wont take offence if you tell me to do one.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 19th October 2010, 8:28 pm

hey muchkin.....steady with my princess.x
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 19th October 2010, 8:43 pm

Why can't you start a thread Munch? There's a button that says "New Topic" on most pages, click that and bob's your uncle
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 19th October 2010, 10:53 pm

LP wrote:Why can't you start a thread Munch? There's a button that says "New Topic" on most pages, click that and bob's your uncle

because im on the intranet and lots of things are missing......cant start a thread.

its like the options at the top of the page...home,portal etc....for me all that is the size of a pinhead......if only you could see what i see lol
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 19th October 2010, 11:03 pm

chelseaz wrote:hey muchkin.....steady with my princess.x

no sweat.....im only asking because ive been to SA....lovely people lovely country.

you cant hide it though Chelz......youve fallen for me and dont want me talking to other women....thats ok i deal with this sort of thing all the time Yahoo lol!
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 22nd October 2010, 5:09 pm

munchkin angel is my playmate...keep your paws off... Dominatrix
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthsAngel 22nd October 2010, 6:43 pm

munchkin wrote:hey EarthsAngel.....i know this is off topic....i cant start a thread to ask you.....i did ask on another thread but it dissappeared....where about in SA are you from....you live there now or come from there and live somewhere else....sorry its just me being nosey....i wont take offence if you tell me to do one.

Hey Munch, I did answer ont eh other thread, but I have been offline for a few days. I am from Johannesburg or rather just outside Jo/Burg. I live here, I love it. I have lived in England before and my brother and sister live there now. Do you know SA? It's a beautiful country, but the crime and corruption are ruining it. Looks as if ALL the bad and corrupt cops are going to get the chop so things might improve.

If it happens we will dancin cancan in the streets Groovy MJ
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by chelseaz 22nd October 2010, 10:20 pm

i think weve lost munchkin ....to many hot new women for him to handle......i think he's blown a fuse.....any electricians in da house??????
chelseaz
chelseaz
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 23rd October 2010, 7:54 am

well i am overcome a bit...i mean, only having LP,mrT and colins to play with for so long then all of a sudden.... boom...wall to wall women.......i was beginning to think frog n bones might be women free forever.....colins even started to look attractive.....you should of seen his reaction when he caught me humping his leg.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 23rd October 2010, 8:01 am

EarthsAngel wrote:
munchkin wrote:hey EarthsAngel.....i know this is off topic....i cant start a thread to ask you.....i did ask on another thread but it dissappeared....where about in SA are you from....you live there now or come from there and live somewhere else....sorry its just me being nosey....i wont take offence if you tell me to do one.

Hey Munch, I did answer ont eh other thread, but I have been offline for a few days. I am from Johannesburg or rather just outside Jo/Burg. I live here, I love it. I have lived in England before and my brother and sister live there now. Do you know SA? It's a beautiful country, but the crime and corruption are ruining it. Looks as if ALL the bad and corrupt cops are going to get the chop so things might improve.

If it happens we will dancin cancan in the streets Groovy MJ

i wouldnt say know EarthsAngel.....i have been there though.....i have been all up the dolphin coast from Ballito to southern Mozambique......Ponta do Ouro was awesome......the wildife was amazing.....beautifull country.....just amazing......i felt free there....simple things like being able to smoke in the pub....i just loved it.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2