Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tulisa Head's where????

2 posters

Go down

Tulisa Head's where???? Empty Tulisa Head's where????

Post by Bones 23rd March 2012, 11:18 am

I gotta ask this, I know it's quite sad to be paying so much attention to all this dribble which has been going on with Tulisa constrasomethinggreek Dunno but what's your view on the whole saga??

Personally, the making of the tape is a moot point to me. People do it all the time. And the "Sex act" (Gotta love the media) didn't really bother me either, well, all except her poor technique. Stoned Oh, and the dude was packing some serious length & girth there!!!! Shocked Guess she should get props just for getting it in her gob! lol NR

The thing that bothers me is the initial lie! Her & her spokespeople said only a few days ago that it was 100% NOT her..... Suddenly, she changes her tune & it is her and now she want's to blame all and sundry, except herself. I think she should've just stayed quiet, neither denying or confirming until the whole thing came out. Then, and only then, should she have just admitted it happen & that she was fuming about it. I would've had so much more respect for her. As it goes, I've lost what little respect I had left for her.

But what do you think?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Tulisa Head's where???? Empty Re: Tulisa Head's where????

Post by Madame Guv'nor 25th November 2012, 4:30 pm

I think Tulisa is a talentless, arrogant spoilt brat!
Madame Guv'nor
Madame Guv'nor
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum