Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resistance 2

+2
Frog
munchkin
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Resistance 2 Empty Resistance 2

Post by munchkin 29th July 2010, 9:30 pm

how good am i?.....i'll tell ya....i started a game yesterday when there was already 150 kills each side.......the leader was already on 30+ kills........i came in from zero and ended up winning with 177 kills..and 38 deaths..........next nearest was on 128 kills and he started from the beginning and had 60 deaths aswell..........god im good.....its great to hear the americans on bluetooth say stuff like.....@goddamn it...that guy must be a hacker...@....erm no mate im just a crapload better than you lol ......they must get sick of being killed by me.....some users just make it their purpose of the game to find and kill me.....hahaha.........it would annoy some...but i find it quite exhilarating......they usually give up after ive killed em 10 times or so and they have maybe killed me once or twice......wot a game......thing is im not actually that good compared to some......ive done the hunting down thang......this bloody guy called Axis was just way out of anyones league.....he would regularly get 100 + kills and 10-20 deaths.....he was just so good with a sniper rifle you couldnt get anywhere near him....it was headshot after headshot......brill game i love it.........
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Resistance 2 Empty Re: Resistance 2

Post by munchkin 9th August 2010, 10:07 am

most kills with a grenade = 9.......fuel flame grenade

most kills with a beserk = 12 .........overload suicide bomb

most kills in one game = 250 ish .......in a 1000 kill game

most deaths in a game = 80-90 ish......same game as most kills
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 10th August 2010, 10:09 am

only played 1 game last night,i won it but my death count was way too high.......147 kills and 50 deaths........the thing is,im a pure killing machine....all that matters to me is coming top or there abouts,i dont mind dying loads as long as i kill more,on average i would say my ratio is about 3 kills to one death,i could be alot more carefull and get 20 deaths a game but then i wouldnt get the kills to win if ya get me,every now and again i have a purple patch where every round fired seems to get me a kill,ive started a game and got 30 odd kills before my first death and still ended up with only about a 4 and a half to 1 ratio...........my weapon of choice is called a splicer that shoots rotating blades,you can bounce them off walls,its the best weapon to clear a room or building,your secondary fire with the splicer is that you can charge the blade so that when it hits it keeps spinning causing max damage,if i hit someone with 2 charged blades they explode.the grenade you get with the splicer is a air fuel grenade or flame fuel,it is sticky so that if you throw it on someone they know that they only have about 3 seconds before they die,but its better as an area clearout weapon,when you throw it at a crowd of enemies it lands and then releases vapour for about a 3 metre circumference,then ignites vapourising any unfortunate not quick enough to get out of the killzone....ive killed 9 enemies in one go with this weapon.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 10th August 2010, 12:05 pm

you can cycle between 2 main weapons......you always start a game with your main weapon of choice and a magnum that fires exploding bullets.....if you shoot someone 3 times with the magnum and press the secondary fire button the victim will explode in a hail of brains and intestines......you can also cycle between weapons you find discarded on the battlefield but you can only ever have 2 on the go at any time......my favourite weapon combo is splicer with air fuel grenades and if i come across one i will always swap my magnum for a carbine rifle....its primary fire is good but its secondary fire is awesome...it has an underslung 40 mm grenade launcher.....this weapon is one hit one kill or even 3 kills if your targets are standing close together......with this weapon combo im dissapointed if i dont rack up at least 8 kills on the spin.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 15th August 2010, 3:53 pm

played an excellent game last night,i came second with 122 kills the first guy came in with 123 kills.....but i was proud that i only had 31 deaths......the guy/guyess that came first had 45 odd deaths for one kill extra.......next time i will own him/her.......such a buzz of a game.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 15th August 2010, 4:25 pm

I might look inot this one, sounds like you're getting a proper buzz out of it dude LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 15th August 2010, 5:02 pm

well worth a look mate,the story play is awesome never mind about going online ..........do the story to familiarise yourself with the weapon controls......then come online.......30 vs 30......big battles.....bluetooth......cussing and a fighting.........and omg the hits.......blood brains and entrails galore.........it keeps me sane.......res 3 is out around xmas time i believe....till then.....res 2 is THE GAME......love it.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 29th August 2010, 8:54 am

when im not busy killing little stewie (Night Ryder 11).......im busy admiring the skills of the top players that i hope they are as sick of me as i am of them...in a nice way.....if i dont come first then it is because one of a select bunch is beating me......so here in no particular order is my top 10 res2 players.....i think the word is kudos...to them......Axis......eaglesblue123.........hefelon.......sunyfrez........saito.........casasocial........the wolfcatcher...........dubaiskater.........nkosiminimatt..........and last but not least.....a special mention for (drum roll)...Night Ryder 11.........he's crap but he always makes me smile when i scatter his intestines to the wind....lol.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 30th August 2010, 6:25 am

had 2 games yesterday with 200 plus kills......one game i died just as my air fuel grenade detonated what would of been about 4-5 people and won me the game......this guy wardestruction74 pipped me to the post by 1 kill.......hes a good player and he really should of been in my top 10......it finished with me (2nd) on 236 kills and (grudgingly) him on 237 kills.........2 seconds more of game and i would of won it lol
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 31st August 2010, 6:08 am

had a good game last night finished on exactly 200 kills,it was only a 20 vs 20 game though but the map was smaller and alot more confined,there were some good little skirmishes going on.......i saw a group of enemies in a narrow corridor think the hot gates at the battle of thermopylae,i had 2 air fuel grenades,i threw them quickly and picked up another 2 straight away and threw them aswell,not in the same space mind as i wanted blanket coverage over a wider area as possible,result was out of about 10 enemies i burnt 8 of them 2 pork scratchings,by this time i had been joined by a couple of friendlies and we quite happily just poured fire into the narrow area,it was great till i got taken out by a sniper,sneaky lil git.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless Oddball 31st August 2010, 7:58 am

Do people still play this?
Jobless Oddball
Jobless Oddball
Loves a bit of Cock

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 31st August 2010, 9:16 am

literally thousands of people every day,until res 3 comes out its the daddy of shoot em ups.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless Oddball 31st August 2010, 10:32 am

munchkin wrote:literally thousands of people every day,until res 3 comes out its the daddy of shoot em ups.

I didn't realise there were so many idiots out there!lol
Jobless Oddball
Jobless Oddball
Loves a bit of Cock

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 31st August 2010, 10:55 am

oh idiots a plenty.......you ever played it jo ?

if so what exactly is it that you dont like about the game ?....is it too violent for your tastes ?.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless Oddball 31st August 2010, 11:27 am

munchkin wrote:oh idiots a plenty.......you ever played it jo ?

if so what exactly is it that you dont like about the game ?....is it too violent for your tastes ?.

It aint Goldeneye lol
Jobless Oddball
Jobless Oddball
Loves a bit of Cock

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 31st August 2010, 11:38 am

i'll take that as a no you havnt played it then.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Jobless Oddball 31st August 2010, 11:44 am

munchkin wrote:i'll take that as a no you havnt played it then.

I wouldn't assume if I was you Wink
Jobless Oddball
Jobless Oddball
Loves a bit of Cock

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 31st August 2010, 11:52 am

well have you played it or not ? if you have then can you explain to me why you dont like it....pretty simple really.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 1st September 2010, 10:15 am

Pretty simple is about all you can expect from this buffoon I'm afraid, 88 comments and not one of them is contributing to any sort of discussion at all. Some people just like being morons Munch.
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 1st September 2010, 10:18 am

and here was me thinking he might be worth saving lol ...maybe not. Sad
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 1st September 2010, 10:24 am

Nope Laughing That fool is a lost cause mate, just tolerate it until it gets bored lol
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 1st September 2010, 10:37 am

had a great game last night,a 222 kill win,made even more sweet by a rival of mine logging onto the game......getting close to my kill tally then logging off before the end when he realised he couldnt catch me,great stuff.thinking about it....its a masterpiece...i mean the amount of data going on....up to 60 players on one map each with their own weapon combo that changes all the time each with their own beserk that they could activate at any time the sound effects, the visuals like cars or gas tanks exploding.....its awesome......of course there are glitches like lag and hackers do get on but only rarely these days as they have moved on to newer games.......res 3 better be the mother of all games, its got alot to live up 2.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 1st September 2010, 10:41 am

I really wanna try it but you can't on my stupid Xbox Mad
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 1st September 2010, 10:49 am

you can see some action on youtube that people put on,but bear in mind when ive watched it on youtube it has none of the clarity of when you play it for real.....i showed a mate of mine 10 mins of action a while ago before we went out.....he was gobsmacked and hes a gamer......
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 1st September 2010, 1:19 pm

Just watched it Shocked Awesome, truly awesome LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style