Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeding the Pigeons

Go down

Feeding the Pigeons Empty Re: Feeding the Pigeons

Post by Bones 24th February 2010, 2:29 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked Wow, talk about anal!!! (Don't....... Suspect )

Maybe next time take her to feed the ducks......... thinking
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th February 2010, 2:34 pm

thinking Well, for the Kiss I'll say yes Laughing

On a serious side, do you think we should be able to feed city foxes?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th February 2010, 2:44 pm

I kind of understand what you're saying, but I'm a London based guy so I'm used to rules of this nature. Once upon a time you could feed pigeons anywhere in London & they used to be all over the place litterally harrasing people. Now you can't feed them in many area's & they don't pester people so much these days.

I think if you're in a park then fine, you should be able to feed the pigeons, squirrels, ducks & any other animal which comes your way. But we shouldn't allow wild animals to become dependant on us for food because, although it's not as bad as they say, these animals do carry some diseaes which are harmful to the vulnerable, like the elderly & the very young. Also, they should hunt in the way they are supposed to.....
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th February 2010, 3:10 pm

I think if you want to hunt an animal you should be made to go after them with your bare hands Twisted Evil that should even up the playing field a little bit Twisted Evil lol!

I personally don't like to see people try to kick pigeons. I think if they are outside then they have as much right to be around & be unharmed as I do. If anything, outside, we're invading their space more than the other way round.

Yes, all animals do carry diseases of some description, including humans & many of these diseases are actually not harmful to humans, but some are and as the people most likely to be affected are the young & the elderly I do agree with controlling them in some way, but not by starving them. I don't think we should feed them because this would make them dependant on us & would increase the chance of passing something onto the vulnerable which could mutate & become worse (An extreme which probably wouldn't happen, but still a possibility), but I don't think we should kill them because, as I've said, they have as much right to live as I do.

It's a grey area with no easy straightforward answer. scratch Dunno But I do agree that it shouldn't be one rule for one set & a different rule for another set........
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th February 2010, 3:24 pm

Yes, the damage was done, but it's a choice of continuing to allow them to be dependant on us or allowing future genrations to be dependant on themselves.......

I'd love to see a hunter without the weapons too! Let's see em get ivory from elephants without big guns & fur from animals with nothing but thier hands & a small flick knife at the most.......... actually, no flick knife Twisted Evil Let em swim in the ocean to try and catch a few whales.... Oh Yes Twisted Evil

I bet that's what happens in animal heaven! Lions walking around with bits of human as clothing lol! Baby seals clubbing hunters to death for eternity!! see how they like it! lol!
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 24th February 2010, 3:39 pm

I think people should stop blindly towing the government line of bullcrap & find things out for themselves. All politicians are lying, thieving, legal gangsters who aim to control the masses with endless lines of utter runny crap!!! Mad Mad Mad

Our pets are dependant on us & I think that's wrong. To me, what's wrong with it is one day we won't be in a position to help them & they'll be in no position to help themselves. Making a living being unable to help themselves, to me, is very cruel.

Cruel people don't go to heaven, they end up in hell, but their Hell is to be a part of a glorious animal Heaven where animals rule supreme! Feeding the Pigeons 686927
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 26th February 2010, 9:45 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed

I Must admit, I didn't know that. Embarassed Embarassed

Thanks Old Punk. It's true that we find out something new every day! cheers
Bones
Bones