Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does it mean if.....

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What does it mean if..... - Page 2 Empty Re: What does it mean if.....

Post by Frog 30th January 2010, 2:58 am

YTB, just wanted to clarify my position on the Madhouse.

I was invited to join by Cat and I really liked it when I did, the people were all cool and friendly like they are here. It didn't take long before I was warned about other posters though and that's something that really winds me up. I have always prefered to come to my own conclusions about people, whether they be right or wrong, and I don't like having my impressions clouded by another persons opinion. I like to bounce opinions about other posters with some people but I don't like being given absolutes about another persons character before I have had the chance to explore that myself.

I got a lot of warnings to stay away from Lulu when I joined the madhouse and she has turned out to be one of the closest friends I have found in forumland. I wish the madhouse no malice whatsoever, as I said I really enjoyed the atmosphere at first, but I don't understand what scares them so much about the open world of forum posting. If someone post things that are offensive you just warn them and delete the post, they do it again and you ban them, simples.

Forums don't need to be about paranoia and arguments, we can all just enjoy each others company if we treat each other with respect Very Happy
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 30th January 2010, 4:08 pm

Nicely put Lily.... LP

Can I finally clarify my postion regarding the Madhouse too!! I also joined and really liked what I saw!!....I also wish the forum no malice though feel, justifiably, misjudged....pre-judged and abit shabbily treated. I ....unlike Lily....was not given any warnings of any kind!!....I most certainly would not have taken any more games if I had been warned!!.....

But I would not have heeded any warnings about whom I associate with as that is my business!!....I think if you feel you have to warn me about someone.....fine......but by banning me because I made the decision to remain friends with that person....is also fine!!...But you did not have the courtesy to tell me before you did it....you just let me flounder about wondering what was happening!!......and I can't even seem to get deleted!!

I spent quite a while trying desperately to remember what I had said to USguy...who was the last person I spoke......thinking I must have said something very very bad!!......but....despite what you may think...I'm not a bad person.....I don't flounce about forums..talking about other forums....it's not my style....and if you'd been watching me enough to know I'm friends with Lulu....(and Shine as well..but I don't know Shine as well as I know Lulu!!)...you would have known that on dogs I only chat/banter with them.....I don't get involved in forum wars or politics!!........

Whatever your wars with Lulu and Shine.....I must say that Lulu in particular has been a lovely friend to me and I really like her alot......whatever your grief is...you made it mine!!!.....Shine has never been anything but courteous and friendly to me!!.....If you've had lotsa grief...that is not my problem...and you should not assume everyone who associates with them is your mortal enemy!!

Of all my forum life the only person who has treated me badly is Cat...whom I really liked and respected before!!....And I'm not sure if the scowling nasty looking pussycat avatar that said " CAT IS NOT AMEWSED!"...was directed at me but rather over the top for stealing a game....and being freinds with lulu!!......I truly never saw your bit on "taking stuff"... in the office coz I'm not even sure I could access it.......True or false is nicked from Villager on SOL...he was amused.....and Syl from Mickys happily said I could use a topic there I liked!!.....

I could understand if I had copied private personal forum affairs and spread the word......but it was a game Cat!!....a good one as well....it's been played alot here!!.....but I'm going to ask Lily to remove them....it was not my intention to covetly steal them...so if you don't want me to have them...i won't!!

Anyway.....now that's off my chest all that remains is to delete my account!!...Yellow could I please ask if you could relay this to Cat...as she won't be able to see it...sorry to ask...I know you probably don't want to get involved!!...but I would like to be deleted....as others new posters will think I'm there and I'm not!!...thanks very much yellow!!. Peck

Done and dusted!!...Tis my last word on it!!....... Hmph
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 30th January 2010, 7:48 pm

Hey Angel!!... Bella

Well..what can I say!!...I said it was done and dusted....but as we all know I'm a terrible liar!!....... Chin Chin

The games involved are " what was the last thing you said out loud".....and "what did you do in the last 15 minutes"!!............ Rolling Eyes

True or false was an example of a topic I liked..((i hate this word stole))...from SOL...villager started it!!!......other games I LIKED....were...."say something boring"..which I LIKED....on Mickys!!.....

Personally I am so happy to still have my friend Lu......and lose those games......than be somewhere where someone trys to intimidate me with a scary cat avatar that is sending me a message!!!.... luckily...I'm not easily intimidated!!!!

Angel.....you are right.....through no fault of my own I have made enemies this day!!!.......and I shall watch my gorgeous bottom appropriately!!.....

lol!

Ok..said my bit......again...... Hmph ...done and dusted...ish...again..ish!!.... What does it mean if..... - Page 2 89210 ...wanna play now..all this seriousness has give me a megrim!!... Thud
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 31st January 2010, 1:19 am

I will not delete those games. I don't see why I should, every game on this site probably came from another forum anyway and frankly who gives a crap Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 31st January 2010, 9:42 am

cheers ...actually Lil...I never intended to lose the games..... Evil or Very Mad ....I woz gonna make em exclusively mine!!...... Twisted Evil .....I woz gonna re-invent them and have...what was the last word you spoke out loud.....and name three things you did in the last 20 minutes!!!..... Laughing ........

Then was gonna patent them... LP .....and spend at least half my day scouring the forums too see if someone has nicked em..... What does it mean if..... - Page 2 581813 ....and report anyone...oh yes ...anyone.... Twisted Evil .....if they have!!... Hmph ...bare faced cheek of it!!.... Hmph
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 31st January 2010, 9:54 am

Oh, in that case I'll delete them now Wink
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 31st January 2010, 10:39 am

lol! ......ya know it makes sense dude!!!.... Evil or Very Mad
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum