Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The police force

2 posters

Go down

The police force Empty Re: The police force

Post by Bones 6th January 2010, 1:08 pm

I think that the police force in the UK are a strange breed and are often overly heavy handed without need for it. Police forces have always struck me as "Arrogant" and I believe this to be a result of them being given a fair bit of "power". Whilst some use it correctly there appear to be too many who abuse it, but that is human nature really.

I know a guy who was arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery a few weeks after being released from prison on parole. The problem the police had was that he wasn't in the area at the time & there was CCTV footage to prove that. They held him for 2 days which meant he missed signing in with his parole officer. An arrest warrant was issued & he was taken from the cop shop straight to prison even though he missed it because he was in a police cell at the time. After that I have to think that maybe there is more than a little element of corruption within the UK police force as it seemed that they had a personal vendetta against the guy in question, especially as his original conviction for a similar offence was a bit of a farce as he was found guilty of a crime when he again wasn't in the area at the time.

I don't trust the police at all. I don't think I ever will to be honest.....
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 6th January 2010, 1:11 pm

Oh, and reporting it would be good, but it's unlikely to go anywhere & they may develop a bit of a vendetta against you........
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 8th January 2010, 2:31 pm

Old_Punk wrote:I blame Rodney King personally.

Please elaborate.....
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 8th January 2010, 2:49 pm

I know about that, but how does that affect how the police in the UK conduct themselves?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 8th January 2010, 2:59 pm

So basically they can do just about anything & all the public would have as proof for police wrong doing is their word? Sounds a bit "Cloak & Dagger" to me. Why not be transparent? They've nothing to hide....... do they?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthy 9th January 2010, 1:17 pm

NR_TOAB wrote:Oh, and reporting it would be good, but it's unlikely to go anywhere & they may develop a bit of a vendetta against you........

Very, very true.
Truthy
Truthy
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum