Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's a rat in me kitchen!!........

3 posters

Go down

There's a rat in me kitchen!!........ Empty There's a rat in me kitchen!!........

Post by jezebel 10th December 2009, 12:17 pm

Band wot umma gonna do!!...Dere's a rat in me kitchen wot umma gonna do!!...Um gonna kill dat rat....swat Umma gonna do!!..... Band

No seriously....there's a rat in my kitchen...what am I gonna do!!..... affraid affraid .....they just knocked down an unused garage next door but one...now I gotta fucking rat!!..... Mad ......It got in my cupboards...I've blocked a hole I thought it came through......I've laid traps that it's evaded......it's HORRIBLE!!......... Crying or Very sad Mad
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

There's a rat in me kitchen!!........ Empty Re: There's a rat in me kitchen!!........

Post by jezebel 10th December 2009, 12:24 pm

Hiya Kitt!!............ Peck ...no coz they wanna poison it.....and I do NOT..want a stinking dead rat in my kitchen for christmas!!............... Vomit Evil or Very Mad
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

There's a rat in me kitchen!!........ Empty Re: There's a rat in me kitchen!!........

Post by jezebel 10th December 2009, 12:27 pm

Shocked ...Are you sure Kitt!!..........what if they can't find it when it dies!!....... Evil or Very Mad ...I don't even know where the fuckers hiding!!............. Mad
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 10th December 2009, 12:34 pm

I got one of them.......... Jezabel .....my nose!!.........And if it's crawled in the walls they gonna have to knock my walls down!!.......... Evil or Very Mad Ninja Jezabel
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th December 2009, 12:47 pm

Lay a trap with Peanut Butter or Chocolate. They can't resist!
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 10th December 2009, 12:55 pm

I did just that NR!!!............ Rolling Eyes ......chocolate and peanut butter!!........But the little shit sidestepped the trigger....so tonight I'm gonna block the sides of the trigger!!.............. Twisted Evil

That's just it Kitt......... Embarassed I also don't wanna see it die or get killed!!.......... Evil or Very Mad
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th December 2009, 12:59 pm

You need a box trap but you should but cover the inside with wire wool. That way you can catch it without killing it & it can't escape.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 10th December 2009, 1:04 pm

If the door drops....it'll never escape!!...But the trap I have is for a larger rat...or a small animal even!!........... Rolling Eyes ..........I'm not sure my rat has the weight to press the trigger....it has to stand on it!!........ Rolling Eyes .... Suspect ...ok...maybe a new trap!!.....where can I get a trap.........quick!!......... Rolling Eyes
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th December 2009, 1:22 pm

scratch scratch Dunno
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 10th December 2009, 4:59 pm

Swivel chair and a 12 bore shotgun should do the job. Just sit as still as possible until it arrives then BANG! Of course this can have the adverse effect of propelling you backwards at high speed so make sure you don't fire again or you could be in the garden by the time you stop moving Wink
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum