Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vive la France

Go down

Vive la France Empty Vive la France

Post by Frog 15th July 2016, 8:33 pm

I'm so lost for words on this latest attack on our brothers and sisters across the channel. The tactics are getting scarier and more vicious, children are being pulled into the fray and I just don't know what to make of it anymore. I want to be angry with someone, I want someone to take action and do something but I know that is just what makes it all worse and won't make anybody feel any better.
The thing that gets me is that this guy wasn't from Syria or any war torn country, he didn't watch the western world trample over his life in the name of liberty and freedom. He had a wife and kids in France that needed him and he chose this path instead. How do you defeat a foe like this? Where do you aim your attack, if it can appear as if by magic one night and dies just as quickly.
The picture of a child under a blanket with her toy doll lying on the road next to her hit me hard and will stay with me forever I fear.

For what it's worth, my heart is with you all in France and anyone who has been affected by this appalling act
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum