Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Engineering? - Communism, China's 'One Child Policy'

Go down

Social Engineering? - Communism, China's 'One Child Policy' Empty Re: Social Engineering? - Communism, China's 'One Child Policy'

Post by Bones 18th February 2010, 11:55 am

I personally think it's a fact of life these days no matter where you are. Every "leader" wants to influence policies to achieve a desired result on society. But this isn't really my field so I'll just say that, and bow out gracefully...... LP
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Social Engineering? - Communism, China's 'One Child Policy' Empty Re: Social Engineering? - Communism, China's 'One Child Policy'

Post by Bones 18th February 2010, 2:41 pm

We're controlled & manipulated now are we not?

A limit on how many children we have? I think if you can afford to have loads of children then you should have loads of children. If you can't afford it then you shouldn't have them. Not sure how it would be enforced though.

Recycling is a bit of a joke. Companies should be made to package everything in recyclable materials, then they should be the ones fined if they don't. If everything was recyclable then recycling wouldn't really be such an issue....

For marriage, I think there's a policy for Common Law marriage, where a couple have lived together for more than a year, but I can't remember the details. I don't see the point in marriage anyway.........

With welfare policies, I think that you shouldn't be able to take anything out of the system unless you have paid into the system.

No point in forcing people to car share. They'd be better banning cars altogether.

Yes, we've got the smoking ban. Next is the drinking ban..........
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th February 2010, 3:26 pm

Yeah, I know people have children that they can't afford, but the problem is there is no way to enforce it any other way. the only thing to do would be to take the children into care if parents can't afford them, but that makes no sense because it'd cost more to have a child in care than pay the parents benefits for the child. Maybe cutting child benefits would do the trick........ Some people seem to make a career out of having babies. When one gets too old, just have another........

Ah well, the common law thing is a myth. I'll just have to make sure I update my will regularly Laughing

Many take out of the system without ever putting back, but people can only take what they are allowed to take. I say it should all be controlled by a persons N.I number & that no person should be able to continually recieve benefits for more than 2 years unless they have a disability which stops then from working.

I think at some point it'll all have to descend into a free for all. Either that or there'll be tighter controls to control society. Rules & regulations. That's life no?
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 18th February 2010, 4:11 pm

I've been brought up around childcare due to my mother's profession. I know of a woman who has had all of her children taken from her. She's currently on her 9th & has stated that she will continue to have children. Putting these children into care has cost a small fortune so far...... A sterilisation order was consider, but this is against her human rights......

Taking them doesn't put an end to the trend.

I know another woman who has just recently given birth to her 7th child. Each time one child reaches school age she has another. Her eldest is not much younger than me. This woman has never worked a day since I've been alive.........

It gets on my nerves a bit yes, but I couldn't live like that. I don't see how it's a fulfilling lifestyle to sit on your backside all day doing sweet FA and getting money. We should come down heavy on them, but what would be the punishment? Imprisonment would cost the tax payer & keep these people in the lap of luxury. Forcing them onto the streets increases the homeless problem & somewhere there'll be some human rights organisation that will make noise about it. The only thing to do would be to condition them from a young age. But that's social engineering isn't it?

Every solution seems to come with its own set of downsides......
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum