Should he stay or Should he go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should he stay or Should he go?

Post by Bones on 18th January 2010, 1:30 pm

Well, in my opinion, if he's a decent guy he may be writing his resignation as I type this. Either that or Liverpool will part with £20 million & give him his P45.

Rafa Benitez, Liverpool manager, has had a tough start to the season. Last season they did a good job in the league, only falling away after his "Rant" about SAF (Sir Alex Ferguson). This season has been a non starter for him & now we are seeing Benitez's team. Many Liverpool fans still make a lot of him winning the champions league in his first season, but that was with a side he had inherited. Since then, it seems to have been a slippery downward slope. The team has become filled with players that he purchased & to be honest, many of them are coming up short. Players who have given good performances everywhere else seem to struggle under Benitez (Think Bellamy & Keane). It's now at a point where he seems to be have taken them as far as he can and is in danger of going backwards.....

Should he stay and fight? thinking
Should he cut and run? thinking
Or should Liverpool give him a £20 million Kiss off? thinking

What do you think?

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Re: Should he stay or Should he go?

Post by Guest on 18th January 2010, 1:54 pm

Well the team have been having a tough time of late............

Sounds like he's not a very good judge when it comes to players though.........

I think it's about time that he realised that things just arn't working at the club and that maybe it would be best for all if he walked away..............

But the question is, is he staying because he's a fighter or for the money????
thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 18th January 2010, 10:59 pm

If his 'cast iron guarantee' of finishing 4th holds up he'll defo stay otherwise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 19th January 2010, 4:33 pm

Kitt wrote:Well the team have been having a tough time of late............

Sounds like he's not a very good judge when it comes to players though.........

I think it's about time that he realised that things just arn't working at the club and that maybe it would be best for all if he walked away..............

But the question is, is he staying because he's a fighter or for the money????
thinking

I'm gonna go with Money! There's the "decent thing" and then there's a £20 million windfall........ thinking

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20th January 2010, 7:47 pm

BeniPenguin is an excellant manager.Obviously better suited to football played on "the Mainland".Kitt,God bless her,hit the nail on the HEAD!
He is not a good judge of player's.Nor is he a good manmanager.
NOBODY can argue with his record.IN EUROPE!
In England?Well that's a whole different ballgame.
He has outspent Alex Ferguson by 80 million sterling since his arrival.
For those who wish to argue of what he has "brought" in?
He has outspent Fergie NET by 95million sterling.
These are PROVEN fact's!All well and good saying to the Kop,We'll never walk alone".He has spent A QUARTER of a BILLION pound's in 5 and a half year's.What has he won?A champion's league.Which they were losing 3-0 at halftime to the greatest defensive team in the world at the time.Milan obviously thought it was over.So well done to Beni's Pool,they won on peno's against a team that thought it was over after 45 minutes.Then we have Beni's other trophy win.An F.A. Cup.After a 3-3 draw with the mighty WEST HAM Liverpool won again,on peno's.After spending a quarter of a BILLION pound's in 5n a half year.Liverpool's ambition?Which once was :if not 1st then we've lost!To "fight" for fourth place! The only thing keeping this megalomaniac in charge of Liverpool(he has a 20 million pound contract signed last summer,though if Madrid,who will surely sack Pellegrini,come calling,no PAY OFF!)is that historic comeback in Istanbul.Added to the incompetence of the owner's.How come we never hear of the incompetence of UTD's owner's? 700million in debt?Because FERGIE still win's trophy's!THREE league's on the trot!Champion's league....Benitez is making a laugh of a set of supporter's who are REAL supporter's.Last saturday,fighting for 4th place(what a joke!)Against Stoke City! He played 6,SIX defender's,2,TWO defensive midfielder's.,TWO "real" attacker's.Ngog(who is simply not Liverpool class) and Kuyt.A wonderful worker and servant to the club.Who has normally(though naturally a high scoring striker)been played on the wing,not to attack mind you,but to defend! Should BeniPenguin go? As a UTD supporter I hope he stay's forever! If I supported Liverpool........

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 20th January 2010, 8:25 pm

I agree fluffster, but I can't really give him credit for the win in Istanbul. That was Houllier's team.........

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top