Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

2 posters

Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Frog 9th November 2009, 3:54 pm

Released tonight at midnight, the most eagerly awaited game of the decade. I was told today that if anyone manages to get a copy of it and goes online with it before midnight tonight they will be permanently banned from playing it online!!??!!??
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Post by Bones 10th November 2009, 1:30 pm

£26? Not bad.......
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 10th November 2009, 1:45 pm

Nah. Never been a COD fan. Might see if someone buys it for me for christmas.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 13th November 2009, 7:04 pm

Breach and secure! You have to blow a hole in the side of a room then the whole thing slows right down to bullet time and you have to sink a bullet into each terrorist before they execute the hostages! So Cool LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 13th November 2009, 7:06 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked

SOLD!!! On that basis alone! Drool Drool
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th November 2009, 12:24 pm

Just completed the campaign mode, that was a labour of love in itself. Some of the missions are incredible, the fast paced action really fills you with a sense of urgency, you are compelled to sprint across the rooftops in pursuit of an informant or hold your breath while you line up your target and wait while your captain counts down for a synchronised kill. You get to play with heartbeat sensor-equipped guns in the middle of a blizzard so you can roam like a god deciding which ones need to die (all of them of course). You race down mountains on a snowmobile swerving to avoid explosions and gunning down your enemies as you go or control the guns on an AC130 gunship helping to guide your team mates to saftey. The story is so cleverly put together you find yourself urging it through the cut scenes with murderous revenge on your mind, the classic USA vs Russia doomsday scenario where you find yourself in the middle of an airborne invasion in the American suburbs.
The only downside that I can think of to the Story mode is that it's bloody hard! Even on the easiest difficulty setting some sections take a good few goes to get through but if I'm honest I didn't see that as a downside, I just loved playing so damn much I didn't care if I had to do the same bit a couple of times.

Having now done story mode I have noticed that a lot of the special ops are segments from the main game but with the added bonus of being able to play them online as a two player coop. Myself and friend were working on them the other evening and neither of us wanted to call it a night at the end of it. Picture a two player stealth based sniper level where you and your partner are reliant on complete communication to get the job done as perfectly as possible. You find that you spur each other on where on your own you might have been happy to get spotted once or twice and deal with it, with a partner you push on till you have that perfect round where everybody dies and nobody knows how.

Mulitplayer is where you go once you've done the rest and will continue to absorb my time in my ultimate quest for stardom amongst my friends. You start out only able to play team deathmatch or free for all and with the choice of only three weapons classes. If you are used to the way the controls work and are quick on your reflexes you should unlock a lot more in just your first game and that little buzz of achievement will force you to dive straight back into another one. Almost every aspect of the multiplayer has unlockable upgrades to it now, the perks that you took for granted before (higher bullet damage, increased hip fire accuracy and about 12-15 other) get better if you achieve certain goals with them. Increased bullet damage morphs into increased vehicle damage once you have killed 200 people with it on. You can unlock any number of attachment for every single gun and now have the option of shotguns, machine pistols or grenade launchers (noob tubes) as a secondary weapon in place of your pistol.

To me this game has delivered everything I thought it would, they took the old game (which I loved) and sprinkled it with extras, new maps, new guns and new missons. To me there are no other games on the market for at least the next three months LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 14th November 2009, 5:43 pm

Forgot to mention that the final scene has to be one of the most legendary of all computer game scenes ever, I wont give it away but it is frikkin awesome LP
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 16th November 2009, 8:31 am

Drool Drool Drool Drool Drool

I WANT IT!! I WANT IT!! I WANT IT! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 19th November 2009, 2:55 pm

Got it yet???? Drool
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 29th December 2009, 2:51 pm

OMG!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

This game is gonna be my BITCH!!!! Just about every male in my family has recieved it for Christmas including me!!! & every person I know who has a PS3 has a copy. Online is about to get MESSY!!!! Twisted Evil

10 / 10 & I've hardly played it yet cheers
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 11th February 2010, 3:51 pm

Okay........... Okay......... Now, when a game says "This scene may be disturbing or cause offense to some" most people (And certainly me) roll their eyes & say "Yeah Yeah. Whatever" Rolling Eyes

On this game however, I wasn't caused any offense by the scene but I did find it disturbing............. I think I found it so disturbing becasue I just wanted to play that scene over & over & over again!!!! cheers Never has a trip to the airport been so much fun!!! Pick em off as they try to run or just spray the room until you need to reload, then spray the room some more!!!! cheers I really like this game at the moment LP
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 11th February 2010, 4:51 pm

Yeah man the airport scene is a truly sick one but such fun cheers
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style