Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Huntley

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ian Huntley - Page 2 Empty Re: Ian Huntley

Post by Frog 2nd August 2010, 3:10 am

NR_TOAB wrote:I knew we'd have to agree to disagree before I made my first post Laughing

He hasn't been able to take his own life because he hasn't been allowed to. He's on suicide watch which means he's regularly checked & can be quickly given medical attention. If it wasn't for that he would've succeeded a long time ago.

I'm not saying that the current jail terms are sufficient punishment. I'd prefer jails to be much harder & sentences to be longer, but what we have now is better than a death penalty. After all, we had that here before & it didn't deter killings. In fact, there are less murders now than there were when the death penalty was in place. Also, you only need to look across the pond (Pun intended Laughing ) to the USA where they still have the death penalty & still have a quite high murder rate..... Doesn't seem to deter killers over there either.

So, with the deterrent argument gone we are left with all there can be to support a death penalty. Anger & vengeance, both of which are morally unacceptable in modern society. If we're gonna go with what is morally acceptable in modern society then killing another as punishment shouldn't even be contemplated as the act itself & the reasoning behind it are both morally unacceptable.......

Him being in the papers all the time is not down to him. It's down to 2 things:
1) selling papers
2) Public interest

As for what Holly & Jessica could've been, well mybe they could've grown to be wonderful human beings. Maybe they would've grown to be crackheads. Maybe they would've gotten hit by a bus the very next day & never reached adulthood. Dunno We'll never know. But as for compo for their parents, that just wouldn't work. After all, it could be said that maybe Holly & Jessica's parents should've been watching their children a little more closely........... They'd be alive if their parents had been a little more careful.......

Just like to add that this is a fucking excellent post Very Happy
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 2nd August 2010, 11:24 am

munchkin wrote:cant blame the parents mrT,alot of maybe ifs and buts,huntley,whiting and co are responsible for loads of kids im sure having over protective parents that dont let their kids out of their sight,i also knew aswell we were always going to agree to differ ...ive done this subject to death on other forums as im sure you have aswell....i see your point....but im afraid im not as forgiving a soul as youself concerning predatory paedophiles..i care not about the death sentence being a deterrent,prison should be that but it isnt either,im done now on this topic and thankyou for your fair point of view.....i will leave you with the last words of a predatory paedophile before execution......

Westley Allan Dodd....."i was once asked by somebody,i dont remember who,if there was any way sex offenders could be stopped.I said no.......I was wrong "...............straight from the horses mouth mrT

I'm not a forgiving soul when it comes to rapists of any kind. Don't confuse me wanting them to live as long as possible with me being a soft touch, wanting to forgive them & wanting things easy for them. For me it's quite simple, we have no control over what happens to people after death, but we have a measure of control over what happens whilst they are alive. As that is the case I want them alive & begging for death for as long as humanly possible. I don't want them having the chance to slink off into the afterlife and having all forgiven. I don't want them to be able to forget their crime quite simply because their victim's loved ones will never forget. That in it self is a punishment to the loved ones whereas death is a release from these earthly bonds. Death is the one thing in this life which is 100% sure, so death will come to these vile people one day. I say prolong their lives, make them suffer, make them remember, make them regret, because Holly & Jessica's parents are suffering, they are remembering, they are regretting, every day for the rest of their lives. Make the beast feel at least the same pain for at least as long.

Sex offenders cannot be stopped because consensual sex is a man made concept. It's not a mind set we are born with & is not something which is natural to any animal, it's one we adopt. Just like not having sex under 16. It's a man made concept because as far as natural process is concerned, when a young boy can ejaculate (Which can be as early as 9) he is physically ready for sex & the reproductive process. When a young girl has her first period (Which can be as young as 7) she is physically ready for sex & the reproductive process. Modern society is suppressing many of the natural processes & urges of humans (Though, in many cases this is a very very good thing) & the problem with suppression is it won't always work. Like it or not, paedophiles and rapists are a creation of modern society.......

Remember, for every positive there is an equally strong negative. For every good person on this planet there is an equally bad person............
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 2nd August 2010, 5:18 pm

the predatory paedo's ive read about...regret nothing....only regret was getting caught.......who says they suffer......what like having to be permenently locked away in a butlins camp.......im sure there are a few who genuinely regret...but not many.....google Westley Allan Dodd.......the only thing that he was doing right up to his execution was fantasising,and remembering his crimes with glee.....he loved the whole circus......plotting how to if one day he ever got out...to resume his abducting sodomising and torturing of little boys.......only one thing could stop him........death......he would have quite happily lived the rest of his days re-living his glory moments......not in remorse.....not in regret......but loving every second of it.....this is my stance and im not alone,i say kill the bastard.....end of.......humanity compassion empathy......give the scumbag the same amount as he gave those little boys as he stabbed and strangled them to death.......he even took poaroids of a 4 year old hanging by the neck in his wardrobe.......he admits he played with the little fella before he killed him.....taunting him that he was kill him.......a 4 year old ffs........dont get me mixed up with the bring back the death penalty brigade......im more specific........only for paedos that hunt down little kids....abduct and kill them.......i say no mercy......off them.....and anyways no-body knows what happens after we die....so who's to say we wont be sending these scumbags to the fiery pits of hell sooner by getting rid of them ?
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 2nd August 2010, 5:23 pm

oh and thankyou but i know about the birds and bees mate.....and i dont agree that its a mordern day phenomenon.......raping has been going on for millenia....i'll have to look into whether paedophilia is a modern day thing......
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 3rd August 2010, 5:47 am

sorry i got cut short there,i was going to add......but im pretty sure the ancient greeks indulged in a spot of paedophilia,didnt alexander the great himself have a penchant for young boys ?.........
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by munchkin 3rd August 2010, 7:53 am

oh...and pps.......i was in no way shape or form trying to say that you are some sort of paedo sympathiser mrT.......if i thought that i wouldn't be on this forum..........our difference is our punishment that we would bestow on these baby life takers.........i understand where you are coming from and the articulate way you put it across is far superior to my ramblings.......but i also think that you understand where i am coming from.......we will never agree on this subject.....and we have both agreed to differ........i'd string the remorseless bastards up........you would lock them up for ever hoping that they would be in some type of self loathing hell...........simples.
munchkin
munchkin
baby sperm whale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum