Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plants vs Zombies

Go down

Plants vs Zombies Empty Plants vs Zombies

Post by Bones 2nd June 2010, 10:32 am

What a cracking little title for the PC!!! With my PS on the blink I've had to turn to PC gaming & found this little Gem on the "Popcap" webiste (www.popcap.com). Basically, you have to defend your house against zombies using Plants as your defense. But not just any plants. These plants can cause some damage! Popcap are selling the full downloadable version of the game for around £14 Shocked Bit steep for my liking, so alternatives are:

1) Get it from HMV. It's available on CD-Rom for £4.99

2) Google "Plants vs Zombies Free download". This should bring up a "Youtube" page (www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jU2NK6-Ago I think...) which links you to a site where you can download the game free of charge!!!

With 50 Levels to complete plus bonus Mini Games & a few other challenges, this game will help to entertain you for a little bit. Not the greatest game in the world by any stretch of the imagination, but still a lot of fun & worth having if you can get the Free download.
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum