Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing Away

2 posters

Go down

Playing Away Empty Re: Playing Away

Post by Frog 8th February 2010, 11:08 am

From what I heard Bridge wasn't with this woman at the time so the 'Team Bridge' bullshit is not necessary, unless of course I'm wrong in which case I completely understand it.

I can't say anymore than Olly's last line does. Is this even a newsworthy story?
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Playing Away Empty Re: Playing Away

Post by Bones 11th February 2010, 10:24 am

Making mistakes is one thing. Making mistakes as England Captain is a different ball game.

Rio Ferdinand - Drink Driving saw him miss his original England call up. He missed a drugs test which got him banned for 8 months (Even though another pleyer was caught taking drugs and recieved a 6 month ban... scratch ) BUT, he wasn't england captain at the time......

Being England captain means you lead by example both on & off the pitch. You can't be having an affair with your team-mates (Or former team mate) "baby Mama" whilst trying to portray that you're a family man. Also, Terry has a LOOOOONG list of other "Offenses". He shouldn't be captain after they way he has behaved whilst being captain, but he should have the chance to earn it back.... Which he has.

Happily, he's still in the team. Terry is a great defender & a great leader. Not having the armband won't change that, so it's a good thing he's going to the world cup.......... Especially because the WAGS aren't allowed to go this year........ Don't think the team would be able to concentrate if Terry wasn't there as well..... rofl
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down