Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you satisfied with your job!!....

4 posters

Go down

Are you satisfied with your job!!.... Empty Are you satisfied with your job!!....

Post by jezebel 25th January 2010, 9:19 pm

Well...I work in the sporting industry!!...... Very Happy ....I've been there five years!!....It's a very well known place!!!....I have a major sporting event looming......amonst other things........... I'm very very busy!!.....I do all the overseas bookings and work to assist alot of famous and thousands of normal working class people!!.... Very Happy ....I love my job...it's very special coz I can make people very happy!!...I can also cause them sorrow!!.. Embarassed ..... I hate it coz I gotta get up too early!!... LP ...... I get alotta perks...free three course meal....life insurance...free medical health care...bonuses...pay rises......I work in a stunning environment... Very Happy .............my colleagues are wierd!!.. Shocked ....I'm the only sane one there!!.. Are you satisfied with your job!!.... 581813 ......oh...and I nick stamps!! Chin Chin

Are you happy with your job???..what do you do??........ Very Happy
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Are you satisfied with your job!!.... Empty Re: Are you satisfied with your job!!....

Post by jezebel 26th January 2010, 12:20 pm

Hey Syl......... Waving Peck

D'ya know...I'd love to do stuff like that!!........ Very Happy ......I did do barmaid once....and loved it!!......and I once wanted to be a pharmacist....coz I'm fascinated by all the drugs and love chemists!!..... Very Happy ...I also wanted to be a vet....but that woz when I woz ten!!..........coz I love animals!!..... Very Happy ......

When I grow up I'm going to write books and be a famous author!!....... lol! ...when I grow up...hark at me!!..... lol!
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Are you satisfied with your job!!.... Empty Re: Are you satisfied with your job!!....

Post by jezebel 26th January 2010, 3:36 pm

Then you shall have your wish!!..... :pix: ....(((swhoosh))... :pix:

Hello just me!!........ Waving
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 26th January 2010, 3:45 pm

You are very welcome just you!!....... :pix: ......
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 26th January 2010, 3:57 pm

Just you is just me isn't it!!!......... Lily .....s'like queen fairie...queen Jezebel......s'all the same!!....... Lily ....innit!! Twisted Evil
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 26th January 2010, 7:48 pm

Yeah!!.... Embarassed ......but don't hate me for it!!... Whip...careful now!!...or I'll make you grow up!!! :pix: ....((((shwooosh)))....... :pix: ...ok....I didn't do it!!...one more chance!!... Jizz ............ lol!
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthy 16th February 2010, 4:44 pm

I don't have a job Very Happy
Truthy
Truthy
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthy 16th February 2010, 5:00 pm

I know Very Happy
Truthy
Truthy
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Shine 16th February 2010, 6:46 pm

I didn't have you as the working kind, Truthy. No offense, but I've noticed the late hours posting right through to the early hours of morning, and that suggests you don't work. It doesn't bother me; in fact I couldn't give a fuck, but it interests me about your character.
Shine
Shine
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by bravolima 16th February 2010, 9:20 pm

I don`t work by choice ... but I don`t consider myself to be a scrounger .... I pay full Council Tax and the only benefit I get is Incapacity Benefit ....so because i served 23 yrs in the Army and then 16 years in transport .... which adds up to 39 years without a break from work ... I decided last Feb 09 to have an operation on my knee ...(which I had been putting off for years) I was told that after the operation it would take about 9 months to regain full fitness ... I am now looking for work ... but part time will be my primary concern ... not sounding too big headed but i think i deserve my winding down years ..... letitbe
bravolima
bravolima
Pond Dweller

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 16th February 2010, 10:27 pm

thedelboy wrote:I had a very good job but had to retire by no choice of my own ! I get a pension and disability oh and free parking lol; my job took me to many different countries meeting a very eclectic mix of people mostly it was fun but sometimes scary Wink

Del...tell us more!!...what woz scary bout it!!...... Very Happy .....it sounds wonderful!!........ Very Happy .....ok..no details ..but wot woz your job??...... Peck
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum