Frog N Bones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What pets have you got??...........

+3
Bones
Frog
jezebel
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 Empty Re: What pets have you got??...........

Post by Truthy 21st January 2010, 3:06 pm

I've got some spiders Laughing
Truthy
Truthy
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 Empty Re: What pets have you got??...........

Post by jezebel 25th January 2010, 8:15 pm

thedelboy wrote:the Queen of The Pond do not give exotic fruits as they do not know which are harmful ,they do like seedless grapes but be caeful which ones (its all on the website) fresh apple without pips or core(the pips contain natural arsenic as does the core) banana they love carrot cucumber as well

My parrot is stupidly spoilt Delboy...he loves chips!!... Embarassed ....aww gawd..I know its wrong!!...but he looks at me with his cute little veloceraptor eyes....and I go all mooshy!!... Laughing ....I know it's on the site Delboy...... Embarassed ..but I like talking to you about it!!.... Peck ...I used to keep lovebirds!!..... Very Happy ...and budgies!!..... Very Happy ...I did accidentally chop a budgies head off once............ Shocked Crying or Very sad .....I didn't mean it!!.... Crying or Very sad ...it woz dads...and I woz trying to stop it getting out....and slammed the door!!.... Shocked ...... Crying or Very sad ...I woz only three!!!... Sad ..sorry Del....I do love em tho!!..... Rolling Eyes Very Happy
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 25th January 2010, 8:19 pm

Truthy wrote:I've got some spiders Laughing

OMG!!!...Truthy... Very Happy ..that's fabulous!!.... cheers ...I had a mexican red knee...then a black widow!!.....My mexican red knee woz a sweetie....but my black widow woz a bitch!!... affraid ...I accidentally impaled a cricket on the cactii...and she nearly had my finger off when I tried to get it off!!!...He woz hiding in the skull!!.... Very Happy ....nasty but beautiful!!.... Twisted Evil Very Happy ......I love em!!....they're like ............hampsters!!.... Twisted Evil
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 25th January 2010, 8:20 pm

Lulu wrote:

What What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 1285 Big hairy ones !! What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 543571

Suspect ...... LP
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 25th January 2010, 8:21 pm

thedelboy wrote:Just got an Emperor Parrot £2800 for my ex Mary its beautiful will post pictures of all my birds when my new scanner printer arrives tomorow Waving or look at my profile pics on face book pm me and I will send a link

Del.....I will!!.. Very Happy..that must be some kinda bird!!.... Shocked ......like me!!...ha ha!!.... Jizz Stoned
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthy 19th February 2010, 9:13 pm

Lulu wrote:

What What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 1285 Big hairy ones !! What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 543571

What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 Tarantula-8931

Waaaaaaaaaaah Crying or Very sad
Truthy
Truthy
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthy 20th February 2010, 1:31 pm

I like birds too, but I can't stand all the feathers they leave in your bed Laughing
Truthy
Truthy
Baby Spawn

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 22nd February 2010, 11:30 pm

Truthy wrote:
Lulu wrote:

What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 Tarantula-8931

Waaaaaaaaaaah Crying or Very sad

OMG!!!!... Shocked ....looks like my baby!!!!........ Jezabel Jezabel lol!
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 22nd February 2010, 11:32 pm

thedelboy wrote:I love my birds (feathered and none feathered) Suspect Very Happy

Heh heh.......... lol! Pinch Jizz
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 22nd February 2010, 11:36 pm

letitbe wrote:looks like a bunch of little hairy penises to me. Jezabel

Now ya know why I kept big spiders as pets lets!!...........Twisted Evil lol! ............
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 24th February 2010, 9:02 pm

thedelboy wrote:he he Lets you must have seen some strange penis es

I certainly ave buoy gum delboy!!........ What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 581813 ...no wonder I'm so warped eh??...... Stoned lol!
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 2:18 pm

Awwwww She's lovely!
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 2:30 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked So it's true, pets do pick up traits of their owners lol
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 2:44 pm

She likes balls & so do you.......
She likes big thick sausages & so do you........
She likes Doggie Style........ Do you? Suspect lol
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 2:49 pm

Laughing I'll take that as a yes Laughing
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 2:55 pm

I'm not even a pretty face, but I make up for it in other ways..... What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 581813
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 3:00 pm

I'll leave that to your imagination. Don't wanna be seen as showing off or bragging What pets have you got??........... - Page 2 581813
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones 19th May 2010, 3:20 pm

Laughing I'm sure you don't Laughing
Bones
Bones
Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by sabbi 19th May 2010, 4:52 pm

Hi folks, i just noticed this thread just now so i thought i'd best let you know about my pets. I have cats, just your every day heinz 57 varieties, but they are all my babies. There is Sabbi and Gizmo, who are sisters from the same litter, then theres Tigger, she came from, Cats Protection people, then theres Minstral, she's a stray i took in, after that we have Dinky who was dumped as a kitten in next doors garden, so she came to live with me as well. After that comes Bert and Ernie, who belonged to a neighbour 2 doors down however, they spent so much time in my house anyway that she decided to let them live with me.Last but not least, is Dusty, who is only 10 months and 3 weeks old, she is Minstrals kitten, when in season last June she got out a window my hubby had forgotten to shut and she spent the night in the garden and then came home in the morning, pregnant of course. lol Well that's my mottley crew, 6 females and 2 males(neutered) All are indoor cats as well. Very Happy
sabbi
sabbi
Pond Master

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthsAngel 6th July 2010, 3:08 pm

I have three dogs and two cats, all very spoiled and loved.
EarthsAngel
EarthsAngel
Hatchling

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 6th July 2010, 3:30 pm

Three dogs would drive me crazy, I spend enough time cleaning up after 1!!
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

https://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 6th July 2010, 3:37 pm

Yes but he still leaves me a puddle every morning! I don't know how to beat that one out of him Dunno
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 6th July 2010, 3:46 pm

I though you thrived in puddles!!............ lol
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog 6th July 2010, 3:48 pm

Tried it, he seems to enjoy it Rolling Eyes
Frog
Frog
Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by jezebel 6th July 2010, 3:55 pm

Try rubbing your nose in it!!........ mutley .....it won't train him but it'd sure be funny!!
jezebel
jezebel
Queen of Flirt......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum