http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8278026.stm

Should we be worried?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

http://frognbones.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Iran tests 'long-range' missile

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 9:22 am

But N.Korea were doing the same thing a few months ago and nothing came of that, why should this be any different?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 9:42 am

Is it our responsibility to touch them though?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 9:55 am

Do they all want liberating?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 10:37 am

Well as an animal lover try looking at it this way, would you release an animal that was born in captivity?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 10:49 am

You’ve heard of institutionalisation though haven’t you? Some humans would chose repression over freedom if that’s all they know. Just look at the librarian in the Shawshank Redemption Wink

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 10:59 am

Sorry Ty I thought we were talking about Iran still!! I’m completely with you on N.Korea but I think you’d have a much harder job than just giving them Internet access for a couple of weeks. The people genuinely love their leader, he’s brainwashed them to give their lives for the good of the nation if that’s what is required of them. How do you combat that?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Frog on 28th September 2009, 11:18 am

Well it would be a bit easier to achieve in Iran. Have you seen any footage fron inside N.Korea?

Froggy Style
Froggy Style

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 8:42 am

I find it amusing how people get all worried about these countries having weapons when the only country to actually use one was a western country........ Laughing

Also strange that western countries won't allow other countries to tell them what to do yet still expect those same countries to do as the west say......

Seems like a case of "Do as I say, Not as I do".......

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 9:07 am

Might, could, maybe even would, but haven't........

Lead by example & leave the extremist countries to themselves. After all, they didn't start bothering us until we bothered them........

Let's stop policing the world & just police ourselves. Forcing countries to conform to what the west wants is still putting a country in captivity.

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 9:18 am

Freeing the people from a suppression we know is upon them to end up suppressing them ourselves.

I'm glad the west are not powerful enough to police the whole world. Our beliefs & way of life is our own. We have and would defend it to the very last as no one has the right to tell us how to do things. Why can't other countries have the same? Because we think our way is best? Because our way suits us so they should tow the line? That's not freedom in my eyes......

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 9:39 am

Free to think & behave under the rule of law & democracy?? That's a joke! I walked into a shop the other day wearing a hoodie & was almost arrested as a result.

If I tell a joke at work which a woman finds somehow sexist I could lose my job.

I live in England but if I insisted on having an English Taxi driver I would be deemed a racist. If I end up in a fight with someone of a different race it goes from assault to racially aggravated assault....

EU treaties were signed without us being asked our thoughts.

2012 Olympics in London, I now have to pay more tax because of it but no one asked if I wanted it.

Where was the vote asking if we should go to war?

Some countries don't get to vote for who leads their country. Who voted Gordon Brown into power??

There are a whole list of things. We're not free, we're just made to think we're free. It's all about control & the west just wants to control the world by force & brainwash people into thinking they have freedom. Make people believe that somehow we have a choice or a say in the way things are done.

Bottom line is we are as free as any other country on the planet. Other countries just tell it as it is. We get lied to......

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 10:16 am

Attempt at safety? That's the line they used to get access to all e-mail traffic & to record my phone calls. Soon they'll insist on searching my house for no other reason but an attempt at safety. To be free to have privacy is important in the freedom stakes to me.....

Why can't I tell "Sexist" jokes? If I told them about a man no one would bat an eyelid. If I tell them about a woman or a homosexual it's a problem. I'm not out to upset people, I'm out to make people laugh & some of the funniest jokes are offensive to someone. Telling me what jokes I can & can't tell is not freedom......

Trust me, it's not a myth......

Might be an honour but it would still of been nice to be asked instead of told. Free people shouldn't be told what to do, they should be asked.

People vote for a party based on the leader of that party. If that person leaves & another person is elected leader of the party then another vote should be run. If they had done it's unlikely that Labour would be in power now. I'm not asking for a vote on everything, but a vote on who runs the country should be allowed in a democratic country. Even a president is the face of a "party"........

Would I live under the regimes of these other countries? I'm used to this one now to be honest Laughing and if I didn't like this one I could leave & go elsewhere. So can people in those "repressive regimes"........

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 10:26 am

Yes, Rule Britannia! I would put my very life on the line to defend this place. It's not perfect & it may be a $hithole in parts, but it's mine & I love it! cheers

Others would defend their homeland too. To the death if need be. Their homelands aren't perfect & are $hitholes in some places, but it's theirs & they have the right to have it anyway they see fit, even if their way is not our way....... Just like we have the right to have it our way here & not their way.....

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 10:45 am

Some have tasted the West and have still gone back. Some were born in the west & moved away........

You've got to remember, one persons trash is another persons treasure. And one persons treasure is another persons trash....

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 11:16 am

Women and men are not equal & never will be. It's not possible for them to be truly equal when they are different.........

Freedom of religious expression? Yeah, I'm sure Satanists & pagans would agree with you Laughing Freedom of religious expression as long as we don't mind it is more like it....

Free vote & democratic leadership! Shocked If you can call it that Laughing No, I don't buy that. As I said before, it's not as free & democratic as they would have us believe.

24/7 electricity IF you can afford it. How many of the old have been left without electricity & Gas over winter? Powers cuts happen everywhere & especially in the west......

Good animal welfare....... Depends on the definition, but what's that got to do with it?? scratch

Healthcare for the masses!! Shocked rofl rofl I'm sorry, surely you understand what's funny about that?

Unlimited Internet access as long as you can afford it & you understand that they are watching you.....

Welfare State which I think we would be much better of without. It's caused too many work shy people who believe the world owes them some kind of debt.

Peace & security on the streets? scratch What, these streets where an 11 year old can be shot dead? Doesn't seem peaceful or secure to me....

Social integration as long as you're not a smoker..... Laughing Wink

McDonalds, I prefer Burger King...... Laughing

And we still have the Atomic Bomb & we know that western countries would use it because they are the ONLY ones to have done so before. Maybe if that destructive power wasn't shown to the world we wouldn't be worrying about it now.

It's not all doom & gloom in those countries. A lot of people like them & would prefer to be left to it. They're big & ugly enough to fight their own battles & if they don't like it they can leave. They don't seem to have a massive problem with that.

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 11:24 am

We always do don't we? Laughing

Dark & Demented
Dark & Demented

Back to top Go down

Post by Bones on 22nd December 2009, 11:48 am

Laughing Laughing Ty, you are great! cheers Peck